Devotees of pondicherry mother and aurobindo

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by sujakalyan, Aug 18, 2007.

1. abi445

abi445 Silver IL'ite

Hai griget,
    My warm welcome u to be a mother devotee. I too a mother devotee ofcourse a lover of maa. Praying maa is simple friend. Keep flowers infront of maa in a vessel with water or in simple plate is enough to pray our great maa. Tell ur problems and surrender all to maa is enough, she wil take care of d remaining.....She considered the flowers as of spiritual significance, and gave names to 800 different types, according to the spiritual quality they show.
    View attachment 134289 View attachment 134290 View attachment 134291
    Om Shri Annai Aravindhaya Namaha......I pray maa for u and ur family to get rid of all problems.........

2. griget

griget Bronze IL'ite

thanks abi. i will pray mother as you said. i am in trouble and looking for blessing from everyone. thanks agian for keeping me in your prayers.

3. vinoth123

vinoth123 New IL'ite

Hi,

You are saying you led painful married life. Dear first tell everything to mother truly, then mother will check your truthfulness and your mistakes made in your life and be ready to accept whatever the mother gives you even though renewal of your old life. Follow mother's words truly.

Thanks.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2011
  4. vinoth123

vinoth123 New IL'ite

Re: About The Mother and Sri Aurobindo

Dear Kavithanjali,

You are from the family very devoted to Sri Aurobindo and The Mother, Happy.

If you share some of the miracles happened in your family member's life and the methods. Other devotees can come to know the methods and follow it.

This is just an idea.

Regards,
    Vinoth

Last edited: Aug 19, 2011
  5. sarashankar

sarashankar New IL'ite

Dear All,
    I am also one of the devotee of the Mother. I visit the Ashram every year. Please tell me , How to shape a child (My son - years old).in mother's way and also tell me prayers for children.
    Thanking You, Have a great day.

6. abi445

abi445 Silver IL'ite

7. vinoth123

vinoth123 New IL'ite

Yes abi, miracles happened. for my chithy, her marriage was postponing many years till her age of 32. after that i prayed to mother, submitted the problem, within 2 months, marriage was fixed and got married.

My advice to everyone in this world, do whatever but in mother's aspect. Mother will take care of everything. Life and The world.

Please do visit karmayogi.net - It is one of the mother's service society's website. Founder Appa Sri Karmayogi guiding it.

Please visit to Chennai Mambalam Meditation Center - It is in CIT Nagar.

Mrs. Vijaya Narayanan is the greatest person to explain about the mother.

She says always - Mother is a experience, experience yourself. It's real.

Appa Sri Karmayogi has written many books, I haven't read few also. But I do buy Malarndha Jiviyam, in that I do read many articles. He has explained everything and all the methods in his books. Everything is different scenario, but mother's scenario.

The Mother, Sri Aurobindo. Please all of you do read The mother, Sri Aurobindo, Appa Sri Karmayogi books to be atleast successful in your life. All the problems have itself the Solutions.

"Transformation" - is a golden word to change yourself.

"Consecration to Mother" - No worry for your life.

"Submit to Mother and Sri Aurobindo" - Everything will become Infinite.

Dear all, Experience The Mother in your day to day life and post it very soon.

Thanks for an opportunity to write this(also Mother).

2 people like this.
  8. gowthamanappu

gowthamanappu Bronze IL'ite

check this link for more information,snippets of THE MOTHER/ANNAI, AUROBINDO, PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
    ANJU APPU

best wishes.
    Salutations to Mother and Aurobindo.

9. designmythought

designmythought New IL'ite

Hi all,

Om namo bhagavate!
    AuroMere Meditation Center (Sri Annai & Sri Aurobindo centre) in Pallikaranai (near velacherry) in Chennai is running under the guidance of Mother's Service society, Pondicherry. If you want more details please visit AuroMere Meditation Center Pallikarani, Chennai

Thanks,
    Annai Devotee.

10. meenu81

meenu81 Bronze IL'ite

Hi
    in mangayar malar book i read if we keep kodi rose flower couples integrity will be good ? like this kindly tell for job and about everything will be useful for all