good schools in hosur

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Bangalore' started by nithya prabha, Oct 30, 2008.

1. nithya prabha

nithya prabha Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,
    Anybody from hosur? I wanted to know if there is any best ,good schools in Hosur. As my hus. office is shifting to Bommasandra, im planning to shift to Hosur .What other possibility other than shifting to Hosur???Pls. ladies from Hosur, tell me about school .Thanks

Nithya

2. chasha

chasha New IL'ite

hi Nithya,
    St.Joseph's(near Ashok Leyland) ,hosur is really very good school. I studied there for few years,as my father got transfer i wasn't able to continue there.I loved that school a lot.Honestly spaeking u can put ur kid there without any hesistation.
    regards,
    chasha.

3. karish

karish New IL'ite

Hi Nithya

There is a newly started international school in hosur. Academics, Arts, Music, Swimming, Karate, Yoga are part of their curriculum. It follows high international std., this academic year they are starting Pre KG to Grade 1 (frm Grade 2 to 12, it will be started nxt year onwards). Iam basically frm hosur and know abt all the schools, the main problem is children do not get good communication skill. But that problem is not there in this school, thats why I had put my kid in that school. I analyzed abt this school in all angles, thats why I recommend to you.

Karishma

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2009
  4. srivel

srivel New IL'ite

Hi Nithya,

Iam uthra and currently we live in J.P nagar area,bangalore and we want to move towards chandapura as we have a plot there.I have a son (4 yr old) and we are concerned abt his education.We want to move to chandapura area by next year,did u find any good school in this area..

looking for ur inputs,

thanks
    uthra

5. coolmom

coolmom New IL'ite

Hi ,
    Good school in Hosur.
    Sishya school ,run by a very efficient and dynamic lady.Call the school for an appointment or wait for an open house.LKG to 11th grade .You can type the school's name on google and get all the info.
    Good luck,

6. Naveenky

Naveenky New IL'ite

Caremel International school. Check the website....

7. Chitrak

Chitrak New IL'ite

Initially the Sishya school was OK. But space is restricted and some problem among the management members, No further development. To my knowledge, Hosur Public School, run by an experienced educationalist Dr Karunakaran, is the Top School in Hosur.

8. Chitrak

Chitrak New IL'ite

Re: Good CBSE School in Hosur

Dear all,

Hosur Public School is the Top & Best School in Hosur. Follows NCERT syllabus, approved by both Tamilnadu Government & CBSE.

In addition to curriculum, the school educates Values, Extra- & Co-scholastic activities to meet the current challenging society expectations.

My son is studying there. He was an average student earlier and now he is active, intelligent and participative.

The team

Dr Karunakaran - Director
    Dr Johnson - Principal
    Mrs Moni - Coordinator

are very much experienced and committed.

I strongly advise to admit your child in Hosur Public School.

- Chitra K, Asst Manager (HR-Learning & Development) , Titan Industries, Hosur

9. Vidhya Mohan

Vidhya Mohan Senior IL'ite

Re: Good CBSE School in Hosur

Hi Ladies,
    Im planning to shift to hosur next year. i have enquired in below schools for admission of my kids DS-grade 1 and DD-UKG. Im looking only for CBSe not International or matriculation.Please let me know your feedback regarding these schools:
    1.Advaith International School
    2.Hosur Public school
    3.Asian christian academy
    4.Maharishi Vidya Mandir

Some reviews about the academics,extra curricular /co curricular and results of 10th std in these schools will be very useful.

10. nikkimom83

nikkimom83 Silver IL'ite

Hi vidya.. Which school u enrolled ur kids now. Mine already studying in Maharishi and am not at all happy with tat school. Am looking for good school to enroll my kids next year. Kindly provide me the reviews.