Due date - JAN 2012

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by rosita19, May 18, 2011.

1. saranyashaji

saranyashaji New IL'ite

Hi all.. i'm new to this thread and happy to join in here as i am due in jan 2012 too. my due date is jan 16 2012.

2. ashapradeep

ashapradeep Bronze IL'ite

Prachi and Saranyashaji, Congratulations and :welcome How are u and the little ones doing? Prachi when is ur due date?
    I am noticing this DDC is pretty quiet :-( Except for the initial introductions no one seems interested in sharing their feeling :rant (golumolu, u r exempted :)) I thought of making a list of all those expecting in Jan, but I am not even sure if all are still active. So I am starting the list now with just all those who have recently interacted. Will add the rest of the names later on. Has anyone had ur anatomy scans yet?

Prachi - ?
    Kokila - Jan 2nd
    Saranyashaji - Jan 16th
    Golumolu - Jan 20th
    Ashapradeep - Jan 26th

Cheers
    Asha

3. golumolu

golumolu Silver IL'ite

Asha - Thanks for exempting me [​IMG]...My MIL, BIL and his wife are here for few days so got super busy and didn't get time to check IL. But i promise, i will be regular now[​IMG]. yes its true..seems like only we 2 are interacting in this thread. Other Jan moms are requested to participate.

I will be completing my 4th month in few days [​IMG]yay! and will enter into 5th months on 13th Aug still i feel time is moving slow. My baby bump is clearly visible now. yesterday while coming to office a neighbour asked "How many months?" ..:bonk I was speechless for 2 seconds but later on while coming to office i was smiling all the way..hehehe very sweet feeling.

Thanks for making the list dear.

4. ashapradeep

Its nice to have family around, particularly this time. I bet u r pampered. Enjoy :)

And congrats on completing ur 4th month. And yes, time seems to be dragging itself. Wish it was Jan soon ;-). I was talking to one of my friends who is 39 weeks today and was hoping I was at that point now :bonk!!!

I know how it feels, when ur bump gets pretty visible and people start asking. Something similar happened to me too. I was at the grocery store shopping with my husband. My husband was paying the bill and I was about to take the bags from the counter when the man refused to give it to me and said sweetly that he will hand it over to my husband. I was surprised that my bump was pretty obvious and was very pleased, of course :).

My update: I have been feeling pretty well lately (Touchwood). My tiredness is almost gone. Earlier I used to be so exhausted by the time I get home that I used to take an hour nap every evening. These day I have the energy to take a half an hour walk and still remain fresh enough to play with my DD. I have an appt tomorrow. Have a few questions to ask my Dr. My anatomy scan is not in another month. I am planning to take my mom this time for the ultrasound. She is going to be super excited. I am a little upset that my mom wont be able to stay with me for this delivery. She is too!!! My parents leave next month and I have an India trip for 3 weeks planned for October. A little nervous than excited abt the trip. Are u having ur delivery there or moving to ur mom's house? When r u planning for maternity leave?

Take care dear and keep me posted!!!

Cheers
    Asha

5. rohini79

rohini79 Senior IL'ite

hi all,congrats to u

im due in nov 2011 and do u know what is the date...11/11/2011.....im excited.....!

6. ashapradeep

Congratulations Rohini!!! Yes, that is an interesting due date. How are u feeling? U r almost close to your third trimester. Oh, I envy u ;-)

I am not sure if you are already aware that there is a november 2011 DDC. U can follow this link http://www.indusladies.com/forums/due-date-clubs/127798-november-2011-mommies.html. U will be able to interact with moms who are due at the same month as u. Of course, we dont mind having u here :) Have a H&H couple more months ahead!!!

Asha

7. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

HI Saranya,
    Welcome to Indus Ladies. :) You can find our guidelines here....
    Congrats on your pregnancy. :)
    Eat healthy & stay healthy.
    Enjoy your pregnancy journey!

8. victory001

victory001 New IL'ite

Hi! congrats to u all!!

I am also due in 2012..my date is Jan 2nd.... hope all r doing good .... this will be my first baby n m very very excited, I have also started to feel my baby move,its such a wonderfull feeling a great gift from :bowdownGod ....

take care n cheers

Last edited: Aug 11, 2011
  9. ashapradeep

Congratulations and welcome Victory!!! Yes, feeling the baby move is a wonderful feeling. That was something I missed after delivering :-(. How are u feeling these days? Have u had ur anatomy scan yet?

I am updating the list!!!

Victory - Jan 2nd
    Kokila - Jan 2nd
    Saranyashaji - Jan 16th
    Golumolu - Jan 20th
    Ashapradeep - Jan 26th

Cheers
    Asha

10. Prachi.B

Prachi.B Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,

My due date is 18th Jan 2012. After 2 days i will be completing my 4 months. Now i have also started feeling the baby's movement.

Does anyone has started taking kesar milk?

Regards,

Prachi