How did you come up with your username?

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Induslady, Apr 8, 2007.

1. diskus

diskus New IL'ite

Hmmm. I thought that I would keep mine secret:wink:. But, everyone is being so candid here so here goes..

All my queries (google search), in Chennai used to get answered by one of the amazing members/discussion threads here. When I started regularly benefetting from this forum more than any other site I decided to join (yet to start contributing).
    Being a site with its etymology based on gender how could a male member have an unambiguous ID here (to have unbiased discussions).
    I realised that I come here mostly because of the choices my wife and I have made in our life and the daily challenges we try and solve associated with it. Not because I am a particular gender.
    So...D.I.S.K.U.S. Double Income Single Kid..that's Us :yes::yes: Also, I come here to 'discuss' :bonk
    Sorry for the PJ :hide:
    :drool Writing this post has taken more time than coming up that user ID.

2. Dalbir

Dalbir New IL'ite

hey..

My name is dalbir kaur bhatia... and im a sikh.. (its meaning is a powerful person in a group) ..... its a very unusual name, whenever i introduce myself generally people don't understand my name, i always have to repeat it... i love & respect my name because people used to think that only boys should have such kind of name.... i want that people should know me by name...

just because of that only i use my name as a user name....

3. deepika16

deepika16 New IL'ite

ha!ha!
    As you know Deepika is a very common name, so whenevre I try to login somewhere this message(this user name already exists,please try again)promptly appears and obstructs my login journey. therefore I attached my date of birth with it which 16. thats it.

4. sarasravi

sarasravi New IL'ite

Ok..Saras is the shortform of my name and Ravi is my husband's name so it is sarasravi. simple

5. vidyacvn

vidyacvn Silver IL'ite

put my name and the initials of my family name

6. shaswatich

shaswatich New IL'ite

My first name is Shaswati and last name starts with Ch (chatterjee) hence shaswatich.

7. p6616

p6616 New IL'ite

becz my mobile no last number 6616.. & my car no 6616...

8. jeevaa

jeevaa New IL'ite

my user name is jeevaa

9. kalpanu

kalpanu New IL'ite

There is nothing interesting in my username...usually I give my complete name in most of the sites while creating the ID's..so I just used by company's user ID.. !:)<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"></v:shapetype>

10. sujaguna

sujaguna New IL'ite

hai,

after registration with your site we login