Current Sq Ft rates at chennai

Discussion in 'Housing' started by MeenLoch, Sep 1, 2007.

1. leaseinfo

leaseinfo New IL'ite

A land could be called a special type based on the lie of the land like corner property or a property with a better frontage,or a slightly bigger plot of that kind.

2. Mithraloheny

Mithraloheny New IL'ite

3. HariSriPriya

HariSriPriya Senior IL'ite

Hi, we came across the farm land offer near Auroville, Pondichery. The area is very close to mathri mandir, the layout consists of 300 plots with cement road and garden facility. They also have 2 swimming pool, game room as recretion facility. the price is 400/sf. Does anyone have any idea about this area, will this location wud be appropriate for investment? the exact location of the plot is edayanchavadi and the builder proposing this is sraland developers. thanks priya

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Harisripriya,

As a NRI you cannot buy farm land. I have seen the whole ecr-pondicherry dotted with projects from every person who has land or has a power of attorney. there are lots of properties for sale in this belt.. land appreciates. but it is not going to be doubling within 2 years or 3 years..we are not going to see that kind of hype in these areas for the time being..yes they will appreciate, but just as a dominoes effect of the land appreciating everywhere.

5. rakheevikas

rakheevikas New IL'ite

RAMVINO,

In one of the thread i read that you have booked an apartment with VGN? can you please share your views abt them. even i am planning to book with them with there mogappair property. where have you booked? what cost they said. i have emailed them now, but not got a reply till now.
    Some says VGN is not good, so i am confused.
    Please reply.
    rakhee

6. rakheevikas

rakheevikas New IL'ite

Hello,
    From some post i read that you have booked a property with VGN, KIndly can you share your exp. How much they are charging? I also want to book with them at there mogappair property.
    I have just emailed them waiting for there reply. but i want to know how they are what was there charges will they complete on time? where have you booked.

Please help me to clear my doubts

rakhee

Last edited: Aug 3, 2011
  7. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

rakhee

ramvino is not in town.she is visiting her in-laws and also on vacation. she booked with the gerugambakkam project..and she has replied in that thread, that she is happy and all other details are there.

each persons view of a project differs..A project that appeals to one may not appeal to another..do not go around so much..take some time, write down what you want, how much is your budget, how much you can extend if you like the project..and things..then start listing projects..

8. rakheevikas

rakheevikas New IL'ite

Shanvy,
    thanks for the input .. I had written my points down and budget ,but my problem is to choose which area. i lived in annanagar for 6 yrs and i am used to that place,but as u know annannagar as a middle class cannot afford. then the question comes where next?
    which i dont have an idea ( i feel sad ) from many people review and posts and Google i found the areas like madippakam, pallikarani (near velachery), perungudi , Manappakam, MUGALIVAKKAM, Medavakkam,Nombalur etc are good and affordable places.
    But again i need some ones advise regarding these areas bcos i haven't personally expernced it,

I dont want the OMR,OCR places as i am looking for a place to give it for rent.

So shanvy these are my problems. i know i am asking too much and you have already helped me with many questions. I feel really thankful for that.

Rakhee

Last edited: Aug 3, 2011
  9. Ranee

Ranee New IL'ite

Can u share me Gerubakkam Project details as am interested to book 3 BR .. am not sure whether i should go for duplex or flat as VGN offering both in that location..

Ramvino, which one you booked.. Do they negotiate if we ask for discount ..

Thanks

10. wiprogal

wiprogal New IL'ite

Hi Rane,

I too had a thought of buying a flat over there but later on found that it is coming under the airport expansion area. so BEWARE!

regards,
    shenbagam