1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The things I miss!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Srama, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Sindhurao

Sindhurao Gold IL'ite

The more the merrier, so let's do some shopping (window shopping, mind you!) the next time you are here:)

That's so true. Have to mention that I was delighted finding a lot of kannada speakers in our new apartment complex.

Sabitha, with kids getting back to school and things falling back to routine the feeling lightens - is all I can say.

Sindhu

1 person likes this.
  2. cheerful

cheerful Bronze IL'ite

Srama...you totally made me to go back to India...This morning after my regular walk and photography session in the garden I came back to kitchen to see if the coffee was ready..we are not coffee people ..as the milk ran out i quickly made some plain coffee..The coffee boiling smell in the kitchen took me back to India ..just remembered my grandmothers kitchen in the morning with with coffee and boiling in two pots and aunt making dosas.. i just wanted to go back there..but now back here..I poured coffee in a mug and sat here reading the first post was yours..(reason :i saw your post yesterday ..clicked the link..i had to get the baby before even it opened it..so didn't read it..but reading it this morning made it more special...)..Srama that was a very lovely..nostalgic post..

3. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Oh cheerful, thank you for such a lovely feedback. I am only glad my post helped you live your nostalgic days in such a beautiful way!! Enjoy the bliss of summer, the beauty of your yard and the joy of your little ones.

Have a great weekend!!!