workouts during 2nd trimester

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Hansi, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Hansi

Hansi New IL'ite

hello ladies,

i am 25 weeks now for my 2nd pregnancy...for my first pregnancy i gaind 10 kgs weight and i didn't loose that weight.now am gaind 5kgs and my thighs and hands(elbow to sholder)are becomeing more fat:bonki am not enjoying my pregn because of my weight.i don't want to see my body in mirror..can any one plz tell me how to loose fat in my arms&thighs...

thank you in advance

2. harun

harun Senior IL'ite

hey hansi,
    I am 24 weeks pregnant with 2nd baby .I also gained nearly 11 kgs during last pregnancy.But before conceving my 2nd baby i lost wt: and was back to shape.Only thing is did is walking with my baby.When he was 1 yr old i statred walking with him i could reduce so fast.So don't worry abt the gaining wt now when ur conceived.
    So when is ur due date and where are u and whoz helped lot in ur daily activities.
    As far as workouts concerned,walking and doing household work without much bending are the safest ones.
    If u get to know plz let me know also.
    Whatz ur present wt: by the way?

3. Hansi

Hansi New IL'ite

hi,

thank you for your reply.my due date is nov 18th but my doc suggested me he will do c-sec 1 week early because my 1st delivery was c-sec its gonna be in 39th week.how about yours?

i found yoga from youtube( ramdev baba yoga for pregnant women).i started from yesterday i don't know it's gonna help but i am trying.before my 2nd preg i used to go gym after i went 3 months i loose3 kgs but after 3months i concived.

how old is your first kid?

bye

4. harun

harun Senior IL'ite

hi hansi thx let me see ramdev baba exercise.
    Why ur 1st delivery was c-section and why doc diretly directing you for c-section this time as well?
    I herad Kegal exercise are also beneficial.
    My 1st kid is 2.6 yrs old.how abt urs?
    My due date is Nov 21st.

5. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Hansi, congrats on your pregnancy!

Truth be told, I have never been on a slimmer side. I mean i was within the normal range of BMI but I had a tummy even before I conceived. Now, it looks like I am in 7th month when i am in 5th. However, my yoga instructor strictly told me that I should do my yoga which will help in easy delivery and also help in reducing weight sooner post delivery.

I am not sure if its better to follow bab ramdev and all looking online. Is there a place where you can get yoga intrustions directly from an instructor?