1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How WISE are you???

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Mindian, Jul 31, 2011.

1. shambavi2000

shambavi2000 Silver IL'ite

hey folks

seems to be a familiar group posting going by the comfort level-sorry to butt in( or should I say, bite in?) but can't resist putting in my two wise cents...I have neither wisdom nor any wisdom tooth and couldn't care less about either.I haven't seen it serve any purpose either (the tooth I mean).so as long as the rest of the teeth have enough bite,wise or otherwise, Enjoy!

2 people like this.
  2. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shambavi
    Quite a few of us who reply to various threads like the one here have been members of this community for over four years. We are quite familiar with each other though I may not say that we form a group. Such familiarity certainly gives us a comfort level that we all make use of. The idea basically is to build IL into a strong community and that is slowly happening. Older members certainly make fun of each other in their replies, all in pure jest.

I see that you have just stepped into IL and I extend a hearty welcome to you. My motto has always been 'more the merrier'. Join the party. I can assure you that you'll enjoy yourself to the hilt. I see that you have enough bite and that should make you extremely popular in this community!
    Sri

3. cheerful

cheerful Bronze IL'ite

Mindi..I clicked the link thinking that this is something like a personality test..so i was eager to know if i wise or not....wow..you enlightened me totally...now I know why I am like this...not only I have mouth cavity..i have space between each teeth..so if at all there is any wisdom it escapes through the gap when i open my mouth...

it was a super fantastic hilarious post..seriously..the ability to make others laugh is a tough job....you are raelly good at it....i have always liked your posts... :thumbsup

1 person likes this.
  4. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

thank you SM... so glad you enjoyed it.:) :cheers

5. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Hi ice baby,

thank you !!! of course you still have time... going by all the confessions here. :rotfl:rotfl

6. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Hi kelly...

from all the FBs you've got... i'm able to make one universal deduction.... that all who visit snippets are self proclaimed.."unwise"!!!!.... that why I guess we all are happy reading and commenting away to glory without a care in the world .. after all.. we are birds of feather.. or better still.. people without wisdom... teeth....

hahaha you said it !!!!!

by the way.. got mine(wisdom teeth) very early and had them extracted straight after marriage!!!!HAHAHAHA.. I guess after this I didn't need wisdom..

hey is that meant to be a compliment to hubby dear or that shaadhi ke baadh kya farak padthai wisdome hai ya nahin???:rotfl

7. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

hi shambavi,

yessss, thats the spirit :thumbsup

A hearty welcome to our snippety corner.. do join in regularly and have fun. :)

8. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Dear cheerful,

true to your name you have surely spread some cheer here.. thanks a lot !!!

i must confess to feeling really thrilled at the compliment from a new reader..

.so i was eager to know if i wise or not....wow..you enlightened me totally...now I know why I am like this...not only I have mouth cavity..i have space between each teeth..so if at all there is any wisdom it escapes through the gap when i open my mouth...

:rotfl:rotfl i totally enjoyed that..

it was a super fantastic hilarious post..seriously..the ability to make others laugh is a tough job....you are raelly good at it....i have always liked your posts... :thumbsup

I am on a holiday In India and have so much to do dear but your comment absolutely made my day . Thank you !!!! :)

btw we are always happy with jolly people in our snippety corner so do make it a point to join us regularly here. :cheers

9. ambika04

ambika04 Gold IL'ite

Wow Wow Mindi,
    I always wonder how few of you can pick topics from anywhere & about anything.Something to envy about or to get bowled & enjoy :)Whatever I just love slipping from chair & thinking what made to write this.Well its not about the nose this time ah its about the teeth!I must wipe my mirror as your post always triggers me recheck my nose & teeth.I have never been good in maths so as per my counting my 2 wisdom teeth is half way!I not sure whether they will mark their presence or they will be plucked by dentist before they land.

//I have happily drifted through life without any major scars,Serious schools of thought, like philosophy and spirituality, and I are poles apart.//lovely lines.

10. shambavi2000

shambavi2000 Silver IL'ite

hi mindian and cheeniya

thanks for the warm welcome.