1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Calling all mothers with babies below 1 year....

Discussion in 'Infants' started by Aadhusmom, Nov 29, 2007.

1. Aadhusmom

Aadhusmom Gold IL'ite

Hi Lakshmi,
    Great to have you in the group.:welcome My son is also 4 mnths old. He was born on July 24th. When was Preethi born? Aadhu isnt rolling over yet though. Are you going to exclusively BF until she is 6 mnths? I'm still BFing but started Aadhu on Cerelac Rice 10 days back. It was a liitle difficult initially but now he loves it and gulps it down! Do keep posting and take care,

Vanathi.

2. Shamala

Shamala New IL'ite

Hi everybody,
    I am Shamala and my baby boy, Abhay is 6 months as of December 5th 2007.

I am so glad to be a part of this group.

3. Aadhusmom

Aadhusmom Gold IL'ite

Hi Shamala,

Welcome to the group! Do tell us a little more abt yourself and little Abhay.

Vanathi.

4. CSLakshmi3005

CSLakshmi3005 New IL'ite

Hi!
    thxs.. preethi was born on july12th..and yes i'll BF her exclusively till she is 6 on dr advice..
    preethi learned to fall on her tummy with 2/3days..these days sometime she does that in her sleep too...
    dodnt worry each kid's development is different ..hope Aadhu will fall on his tummy soon..
    All the best
    take care bbye

5. Aadhusmom

Aadhusmom Gold IL'ite

Thanks Laksmi. I hope so too.

Vanathi.

6. dsrini

dsrini Bronze IL'ite

HI all

Sorry very busy with Aditi. Hi Lakshmi , Shamala :welcome. I am Dhivya Aditi's mom.

Aditi started saying amma from yesterday. Whenever I hear it makes me cry (new mom) she is a curious kid n very naughty. I am BF n want to continue. When I was trying to wean just for couple of times (when she was 6 months) I thought it will be difficult for her but very difficult for me emotionally. So I am planning to do as long as weaning happens naturally. She hates Idli and dal rice. I have got some advice from ILites friends for giving dal rice hope that helps.

Good to be in this group.

Cheers
    -Dhivya

7. Aadhusmom

Aadhusmom Gold IL'ite

Wow Dhivya.....must be so fantastic hearing that first word. Can imagine how emotional you must have felt. Just thinking abt hearing Aadhu say that makes me want to cry. They grow up so fast dont they? Aditi seems to have started early - going to be a chatterbox (like her mom or dad?!).

Vanathi.

8. CSLakshmi3005

CSLakshmi3005 New IL'ite

thxs divya!yes it is so nice to hear that sweet word.all the best in ur new adventure(of feeding Aditi):D .hope she doesnt trouble ur much..

bye TC

9. vanisri

vanisri New IL'ite

Sorry very busy with Srihaas. Hi Lakshmi , Shamala ,hi Dsrini,aadshumom,
    This is vanisri Srihaas mom.He will turn 10 months this 15th.He is born on feb 15th 2007.Iam stay home mom with 2 kids .My older one is 10 year old and in 5th grade.So daytime untill srihaas brother comes busy with srihaas.Srihaas is crawling,standing up walking with support and trying to walk all by himself so busy with him watching all time.He calls anna,atta,nana and blabbers alot.
    He is a very happy guy enjoying with his big bro,problem car seat he dosent want to sit in the car seat.So iam not able to take my older son to his activites.thats it for now.bye
    vanisri

10. SS2007

SS2007 New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

I am Suneetha and I have a 8 month old son. His name is Siddharth.
    He is a riot. He sits, crawls and now, he has started to hold on to furniture and pulls to a standing position . Its a joy to watch him.. We are busy baby proofing the house. I better stop, otherwise, I can go on and on talking about him. :)

I have a Q to the group - Siddh doesn't seem to appreciate indian food. I tried idli with B.milk, dhal+rice+ghee mixture with a little salt.. hmm.. nothing seems to work. He seems to be an "american" all the way, happy eating GERBER rice cereal.
    Any tips to get him to eat indian food... or U guys think I am pushing it too hard ???

I appreciate your time. Thanks - Sunee.