1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How to forget my sweetest lover..

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by Manonmaniraja, Jul 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sureshmiyer

sureshmiyer Silver IL'ite

sorry for being blunt
    everyone has to lead their own life
    you can be good friends with your sweetest lover but your family is your priority

warm regards
    suresh

2. CharanyaRam

CharanyaRam Bronze IL'ite

Hi, I really dont understand the term "Love" form your posts. Your lover has seen your financial situation as a barrier to accept the love in the begining and latley conveyed you that she rejected since she is eldest in the family. This itself is wrong according to me.
    2. After getting married, both of you are supposed to be loyal to your spouse that you have not done. What is the need in contacting her that too after 10yrs of marraige. you got bored with your wife or your wife did something which made you to seek another companion. Even that is the case you can easily sort it out, its 10yrs of being together, you will have better idea abt ur wife. Leave your lnlaws aside, You should have controlled yiour wife if she is doing something wrong.

3. I dont understnd your agony but i can understand the pain if your wife knows about your closeness with ur ex, Mine is a love marraige but i got hurt when i came to know about my hus past, though he is a Gentle man who accepted, i stll have a feeling that Im in second place, may be im wrong, most of the girls wants their hus 100%. Yes, even we fight a lot but there is always a love. I suggest you to feel that love with your wife.

4. Money is essential thing to live in but not to show off. Being loyal to ur spouse is the most important factor that develops love bw u. Kissing directly or in phone are same, which is wrong and certainly your doing a fault.

5. I suggest you to first look at your wife with love, she is with your for 10yrs... If you have kids think of them you should be an example to them in a positive way...

Im too young to advise you. But one ting struck on my head is that My hus love to me whenever he says that episode is over i fight with him, though i have a feeling of being second, my hus is loyal to me and calmly says its only me who he loves.

2 people like this.
  3. SSC

SSC Platinum IL'ite

Sick and atrocious!! Please go meet a counsellor. And you should stop defending yourself. Doesnt help your case. Period.

4. Manonmaniraja

Manonmaniraja New IL'ite

Thanks,...............

Last edited: Jul 30, 2011
  5. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Hmm..how to forget your illegal lover???..hmm..tricky question..

Ok lets start trying these..

1 - How about thinking about your parents mainly your mother who are dreaming they have brought up their son with great moral values. And here u are trying to play with TWO women's life in the name of love.

2 - How about thinking about your future daughter and if some stupid person is playing in her life for some mistake of her's by having an affair with another woman. You should be one proud daddy no?

3 - how about thinking about sisters in your family immediate and extended,and feel how it will be once they get to know how low you have gone in life.

4 - question this yourself. Am I a man? Ok so my wife did something I don't approve off, but she never went behind my back and kissed some guy or gifted him or dream about sleeping with him. But why am I doing all these? Am I worth being her husband?

I can keep listing many things to make u forget ur illegal lover, but are you ready to forget really? Please don't bring up the argument, oh u never been in love so u won't understand one more time... If u really in love, true love that is,then man up,divorce your wife and go after your love.that's what people with true love do, not have a quickie in a car.

1 person likes this.
  6. Manonmaniraja

Manonmaniraja New IL'ite

Shanvy and Umlaut, Your replies are consoling and realistic. When I read your replies I did not get any further wounds.

Thanks for your polite and soothing medicine.

It helped me to raise my spirits.

Thanks,

Last edited: Jul 31, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.