1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Heart Beat

Discussion in 'TV' started by Soniya, May 3, 2006.

1. Soniya

Soniya New IL'ite

Star One has started this new quiz serial Heart Beat - Dil thaam ke khelo. It's a quiz show where each contentstant gets 500 heart beats to answer the question. His heart beat rate is counted and taken as the time parameter. The more heart beats, the less time he gets....so the key is to stay calm and play Heart Beat on Start One.

2. Chandni

Chandni New IL'ite

Slow Heart Beat

Yes, I saw the serial Hear Beat on Star one TV Channel but I think the serial is pretty slow. Just 2-3 questions in the entire episode. The serial Heart Beat started with much publicity but they call onle celebrities like Varun Vadola, Mandira Bedi, Vinod Kambli, Priyanka Chopra and the quiz rate is very slow.

3. Jasmine

Jasmine New IL'ite

Good Show

I feel Heart Beat on Star one is a good quiz show. A new concept of time and heart rate with a lone contentant is thrilling. The environment is quite at ease and the contestant is at leisure. Many celebrities have participated by now including Vinod Kambli, Puja Bedi, Namrata Shirodkar, Varun Badola.
    I like Heart Beats!!! Good show

4. Maria

Maria New IL'ite

Riding in Two boats

Hear Beats on Star One gives option to contestant to use upto 3 phones at a time. Recent contestant Pooja Bedi dialed 2 phones at a time. Asked the question to both friends at same time (probably to save time) and gave options to both. But she did not anticipate that both will start answering at the same time and ultimately she did not understand anyone's answer. Pooja Bedi tried to be smarter but was dumb as she did not hear the voice of any clearly as both her friends were answering same time on different options and she lost the game. Pooja Bedi did not win anything on Heart Beats! I wish she heard the saying "Dont travel in two boats or you will drown"

5. Soniya

Soniya New IL'ite

Heart beats only for celebs ?

After seeing a few episodes, it seems the game show heart beat is only for celebrities. It is boring to see the celebrities who dont even know the simple answers like "What places are in Mumbai" or "Delhi"? They live in Mumbai but still are not aware of the places in mumbai. Be Vinod kambli or Poja bedi all are dumb.

If they open the game show for general public, it might be interesting to see Heart Beat on Star one.

6. Chandni

Chandni New IL'ite

Heart beats Jackpot

20 Lakhs! wow. that was won by Mini Mathur, host of famous serial Indian Idol which was on air sometime ago. She played very well. Her heart beats were constantly around 85 beats...That was good and gave her much time to bother for her answers. Well played Mini Mathur and congrats for winning jackpot in Heart Beats!