1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Tricky question

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Dec 5, 2007.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

A Tricky Question

We all hear of divorces, men keeping mistresses,and sll such things.It means even after being married, some spouses are attracted to others.And this will go on in the future too.

I want to ask you this question.Given the choice, with the full sanction of Society, relatives, and friends and family, if u were to marry again, would u marry the same partner that u have, or another one.

I will give my comments later, let me see what the I lites have to say to this.Chew this over.

KAMAL MAHTANI

2. pallavisurapaneni

pallavisurapaneni New IL'ite

hello kamalji,
    if i have the chance to marry again i would like to marry the same partner....
    pallavi.

3. sakich

sakich New IL'ite

Hi If given the chance I would marry the same partner all over again, maybe i would reserve him for the rest of all my lives.

4. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

I would marry the same partner again. Not a tricky question at all. In fact very st. forward one at that.

5. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence...but only when you cross over you realise that it was mere mirage.bonk

I would not only like to have the same man in my life as my husband ...but i would like to have the entire family (mine & his) to be same as well:party

6. twinsmom

twinsmom Silver IL'ite

Hi Kamalji,
    Since the known devil is supposed to be better than the unknown angel...I'd prefer to RP as my spouse in my next janam... It will be ideal as we know how to make each other miserable and get away with it!
    But I can not vouch for him... He may decide to seek fresher and more 'eye appealing' pastures!

7. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hey kamalji,

Looks like there is a story behind your question...but it is not a such a tricky question...

I already know that marrying a known devil than a unknown angel has worked out wonders...so who would want to change a fool proof scheme of things......

Though i don't know what will be veda's answer to the question.:biggrin2::biggrin2:

8. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Hi Kamalji,
    Sounds like a tricky Q, but actually it isn't one.On the first place i would not like to have a divorce; but as per the Question posed by you, definitely i will give a chance for myself and my hubby to live it up!! So, I will marry my partner :)

9. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

How many questions we have faced till now, this is not at all tricky, Kamalji!

eventhough we have the freedom to choose, what about our husbands or the partners, do they have the same freedom in your question?

known devil--unknown angel,,, the greenery on the other side applies to me too.

But on a lighter note, if i had given another chance---i will not marry at all---why my parents, my husband and children suffer because of me or the other way round!

sriniketan

10. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Kamalji
    I don't think it is a tricky question as this matter is already in discussion in the thread 'would you do the same, if you had another chance'. But according to your tricky question it is in this birth itself so I would say yes will have the same person but divorce doesn't arise here. We have already trained each other and started living the way we want.......... so why change to another person.