1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Fenugreek for bust enlargement?

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by cindyboo, May 31, 2007.

1. cindyboo

cindyboo New IL'ite

Has anyone ever used this for enlarging the bust? Does it work?

Thanks,
    cindyboo:wave

2. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

Re: Fenugreek???

Cannot Confirm Ur Question This Is Used To Cool Off The System To Bring Down The Sugar Level, To Enhance The Hair When Mixed With Shikakai, It Is Very Frequently Used In Most Indian Dishes, South And Bengal, But If U Want To Increase Ur Bust Level Pl Take Peanuts, That Too From A Very Tender Age, That Is In Teens, Dont Know If It Works Later...regards Sunkan

3. cindyboo

cindyboo New IL'ite

Thanks for your reply Sunkan. Here is what I read about Fenugreek:

What is fenugreek? - Fenugreek is one of the world's oldest medicinal herbs. It has a variety of uses, including increasing breastmilk production.

What is it used for ? - Fenugreek seeds are ground and roasted and used to flavor to curry. The seeds are also soaked and then powdered and used to make lip balm and tonic. The seeds can be used to make tea, which can reduce fever and menstrual pains, or they can be used in an ointment to treat skin infections. The seeds have also been used to increase libido in men and serve as an aphrodisiac. Ground seeds are often used to give a maple flavor to sweets and candies. Ground seeds are also used to flavor cattle food, including different vegetable meals and hays. Fenugreek's leaves, which are high in iron, are used in salads. Taken internally, fenugreek is used to treat bronchitis, coughs, respiratory problems, sinus conditions and to increase milk supply.

Fenugreek has a long history as a breast enlarger and contains diosgenin which is used to make synthetic estrogen. It has been found to promote the growth of new breast cells and increase the size and fullness of the breasts. Of all the herbs used for breast enlargement fenugreek has the highest concentrations of the effective plant compounds. You can drink fenugreek as a tea, take capsules, or add it to lotion and massage it directly into the breasts. While Fenugreek is considered the finest herb for enhancing feminine beauty it also aids in sexual stimulation, balances blood sugar levels, and contains choline which aids the thinking process. It has been commonly used for centuries by breastfeeding mothers to increase milk supply. Fenugreek has been the focus of several studies concerning the treatment of diabetes and the prevention of breast cancer. Its ability to balance hormone levels aids in treating PMS and menopause. Its antioxidants slow aging and help prevent disease

Fenugreek is not right for everyone. The herb has caused aggravated asthma symptoms in some women and has lowered blood glucose levels in some women with diabetes. Please read Dr. Ruth Lawrence's article Herbs and Breastfeeding for more information on fenugreek.

Last edited: May 31, 2007
  4. cindyboo

cindyboo New IL'ite

Also forgot to mention, that in India, this herb is known as Methi. Does anyone have any experience using this to enlarge the bust. Thanks!

-cindyboo:wave

5. Kelly

Kelly New IL'ite

Dear Priya

I was just wanting to know the exact recipe you used, did you use just the seeds soaked in milk, or did you cruch the methi seeds with milk and massage in that area?

In regards to size, I had a friend who was naturally big, and she had found it a pain, she couldnt wear nice fitted tops/blouses, she complained of back problems due to the extra weight, she also felt her body was not in porportion to the rest of her body, she got unwanted attention from men (sorry it sounds like I am just concentrating on the negative points) but at the end of the day its up to you & your husband.

All the best

Kelly

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2007
  6. cindyboo

cindyboo New IL'ite

I would like to know this recipe also? How long do you have to drink this before you see good results. Thanks!

-cindyboo

7. Priya2725

Priya2725 New IL'ite

Should we take it soaked in milk or is it enof if we simply paste it and mix it wih milk...
    Please do let me know...
    Thank you....

8. jaanu_2721

jaanu_2721 Bronze IL'ite

how does sahaja bust cream works for bust enlargement?if any one used plzz gv me ur feedback.. it costs of around Rs.200/- plzz gv ur reply here..

9. jaanu_2721

jaanu_2721 Bronze IL'ite

reply to my previous post plzzzzzzzzz

10. sravy

sravy Bronze IL'ite

hi jaanu,

have u purchased sahaja bust cream how is it is it working please tell me yar.