House maid to take care of everything

Discussion in 'Andhra Pradesh' started by nk1, May 31, 2011.

1. nk1

nk1 New IL'ite

Hi

I am looking for a maid in hyderabad as my mom has become a bed ridden patient and there is no one to take care of her. I am looking for someone who can speak telugu and stay at home with her 24hrs. Please let me know if you know anyone.

2. Sushmavarala

Sushmavarala Senior IL'ite

Hi

Not sure if this information will be of some help to you.

For bed ridden patients, you can avail of Home Nurses who stay at home and take care of them. We had opted for this when my Grandmother became bedridden.

They had charged Rs6600/-per month excluding food. You can have them in shifts if you dont want 24/7. We had opted for 24/7.

The service they did was tremendous. Any appreciation would only be like thanking a token of the service they do.

My previous post on this type of service. Just FYI

There is an old age home at Nagole - Abhaya Old Age Home
    They offer various type of services. One is the patient/ aged person can get admitted there, the other is they can send a trained person to home for taking care of the aged person
    We opted for the second option for my grandmother. The girls who came to take care of her have done excellent job. We are very happy. My father also visited the home at Nagole. He said the ambience and atmosphere is fine over there.They charged us 6600 per month for the 24 hours resident person
    Please note that this is our personal experience and have no commercial links with the organization
    Thanks,
    Sushma

Last edited: Jul 12, 2011
  3. Anitha27

Anitha27 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Sushma,

the info which you have provided is really very very useful for everyone. I really appreciate your thought to share this valuable info prior to any one asking you for this. I will definitely pass this to whoever is in need. If we just say the name of the old age home , can we easily find the address, or you have any landmarks so that it will be easy for the people to find it whenever they are in need.
    It will be easy if you can give more address details like lane, or near by places so that it can be easily traced.

Thank you and once again appreciate you

bye and take good care
    Anitha.

4. Sushmavarala

Sushmavarala Senior IL'ite

ABHAYA OLDAGE HOME

# 2-4-44/30/B, Road No. 3, Sai Nagar Colony,
    Near Alkapuri X Road, Nagole, Hyderabad-68.
    Ph : 9396771029, 9390476665
    email : abhayaoldagehome@gmail.com