JULY 2011 Mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by indusshailu, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Minnuz

Minnuz Bronze IL'ite

Hi Chotabheem, Congrats dear!!! :partyGlad to knw tat u hav a normal delivery. Hope u & LO are doing great. Hav a nice time with LO.... take rest dear.

Hi Vsharma, happy to knw u r enjoying wth LO. My hugs and kisses for ur LO...

Hi Poone (Siri), nw a days i'm so lazy to walk... i'm not going out for weekly shopping also... (tat also do by DD & DH). Hw can u manage to walk evn in malls... still driving??? OMG, i stopped driving more thn a mnth ago... difficult to sit in d car for long time... I thnk my tummy is so big:bonk . Dont knw how to reduce aftr delivery:spin. Whn is ur nxt appontmnt? Do u hav any FB account? If so i'll gve my details... u can add me thr.

Hi Sruthi, Uma, Sindhu & all others....

Still waiting for d updates frm Ramya & AVM....

Take care all...

2. uma84

uma84 New IL'ite

OMG!!! Chota bheem.....Tats a great a news dear....Hugs hugs ....Congratulations!! very excited to see your news...reminds me now that even my D day is approaching ....and baby boy..wonderful..Wishing a very speedy recovery....and lots of kisses to the LO.

My updates : I have a scan scheduled on 18th...will know how and when I am going to deliver on that day hopefully...moreover am so eager to see my baby....as it has been more than 3 months I had a scan...and I just miss seeing my baby.

COngrats to all those who have delivered and All the Best for the rest of us in the club eagerly waiting to hold our bundles of joy!

3. poone

poone Bronze IL'ite

Chotabheem , congratulationssssssss!!!!!!!!!!! , looks like your LO was very cooperative hugs and kisses to both of you and wish you a speedy recovery .

Minnu , need to walk , have been neglecting for a while and mom is behind me every day but the weather looks so awful .. driving yup i have been able to manage so far and on leave from 17th . my next scan is on the 19th and doc appointment is on the 21st probably will get to know the exact dates then . yup i do have an FB account , can you please ping me a message in my IB , will add you up :)

Uma , all the best to you also dear .

Ramya, Kadambari and chotabheem will will await your birth stories as soon as you recover , these memories will remain with us forever :)

Looks like CL is busy no updates from her .

Siri (poone)

4. careerlife

careerlife Senior IL'ite

Yippie...CB ....Congrats am so very happy for you....i somehow always felt you wud have a boy....do take care and post updates whenever u get a chance....eagerly waiting

5. careerlife

careerlife Senior IL'ite

Poone (Siri) - I would have loved to come out for a walk with you...in the mals obviously...in fact we need such motivation to get us walking as its so difficult to walk outside....but unfortunately i will need to go to RAK this weekend...:( so u have a scan again? i am not sure abt mine...doc has just asked me to come on 16th and said will think abt scan that time...would like to add u on FB...dont think we can PM here right

Minnuz - do post ur birth story of your DD if you can....was curious as u had mentioned it was a c-sec after attempting normal...why so?

6. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Congrats Chotabeem.Enjoy motherhood

7. Minnuz

Minnuz Bronze IL'ite

Hi Sindhu, u r rght, during my 1st delivery, had attempted for normal thn ended up with c-section.

Actually we were plang my 1st delvry here in Abu Dhabi, but unfortunately during 27-28 wks i had some fluid prblm, i didnt knw much abt the fluid levels at tat tme, didnt knw what r d thngs v need to do for increase fluid levels. In mussafah NMC they started giving me trips to increase fluid level. Tat tme (5yrs b4) v need to go to corniche hosp cmplsry for delivery. My doc suggest me to go to kerala, asif nobody is here to take care of me except my DH. So my parents also compelled me to come to kerala for delivery.

My EDD was Aprl 14th, i got admitted in d hosp on 11th due to back pain. It was in Kerala. 11th nght 10.30 or so they induced, i had pain & water leaking too... but around 1 o' clk i asked to duty dr how long it wil take again...?? He replied still ur cervix is not dilated enough, there is 50-50 chance for normal, so they would wait til 12th mrng 7 or 8 am... if not delivered normally, could go for c-sec. Thn i told him if so plz take me for c-sec, i can't suffer d pain for so many hours again.... u knw in tat hosp, nobody was allowed to enter wth us in labour room. I already tensed & got tired... so tat nght my mom called my Dr & took d permission for c-sec. Bcoz of d fluid issue & all in mind, i'm scared to wait for long time... & trying to be normal. Moreover some of my close frndz also delivered by c-sec at tat tme. My DD comes at 3.40am on 12th.

I didn't sleep nxt 3,4 nghts due to d excitement & always watching DD. 52nd day me & DH rchd bck here wth DD.

What abt ur 1st delivery story? Did u register in baby center site? Yesterday i hav seen some real birth video in Babycenter site. If u r intrstd i'll send u d link. But i dont want to scare 1st tme moms...

Hope u & DD doing good. So nxt week onwards v wil get sme rest na?

Take care dear.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2011
  8. ramyaramani

ramyaramani Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations! Hope you and your son are doing good. Happy parenting!

9. Caramelpetal

Caramelpetal Bronze IL'ite

hey chotabheem...congrats dear....its a baby boy!!!! yipeee!!! that's what you wanted too....big hug to you and our chota-bheem :)...take plenty of rest and waiting to hear more from you?

Snaps beku pls..........tc

Hi to all others......lovely to see these updates daily :)...

10. Preethubalaji

Preethubalaji Bronze IL'ite

Hi Chotabheem, Congrats!!!! Very happy to hear....Will pray for your quick recovery...waiting to hear your birth story..