JULY 2011 Mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by indusshailu, Nov 16, 2010.

1. chotabheem

chotabheem Gold IL'ite

Hi CL,
    Guess both Ramya and kadambari mst have delivered.. Me still waiting .. :drowning

2. Preethubalaji

Preethubalaji Bronze IL'ite

Hi CB, Do you have any pressure on your lower abdomen or any kind of contractions yet? Are you able to sit down on the floor? I still don't have any symptmons for labor. I just feel the baby kicks little bit hard nowadays. I have an appointment tomorrow. Hoping for some good news!!!! When is your next Dr visit?

3. Minnuz

Minnuz Bronze IL'ite

Hi frnds, Howz thngs with u?

Remya delivered yesterday, tat i came to knw through FB. Her hus posted "baby arrived" yesterday morning in her wall. Me too waiting for her updates.... Kadambari also must delivered....
    Chotabheem & Preethu is nxt, na? All d best dear... Our prayers r always wth u.

No news frm AVM...??? may be she is on rest due to c-sec.

How r u Sindhu? Howz thngs wth u? Nw u in mom's place? Take rest dear.
    Hi Sruthi, busy wth Aanya? Hpe evrythng is fine at ur end.

Hi Poone, glad to knw u r enjoying wth mom. Take enough rest dear... Aftr delivery all of us may sooooooooo busy wth LOs.

I was thnkng i may go for deliver in d 1st half of Aug. But most of our frnds' LOs are coming on d same date... Only Aanya came 2 weeks early. If so need to wait atleast 6 more weeks to see my LO... Anyway i'm not thnkg much abt due date... Difficult to lie down & getting up frm bed these days... During nght whn wake up, hav a pain in lower abdomen... is it normal? Nxt appoinmt is on 30th.

Take care friemds... love u all...
    With lots of prayers,
    Minnu.

4. chotabheem

chotabheem Gold IL'ite

Hi Preethu,
    Ys, I have lot of pressure in lower abdomen.. i cant walk for more than 10-15 min continuosuly.. also i have been running to the loo exactly every 1 hr from yesterday. yes sometimes in the evening i have BH contractions... tummy feels very tight and hard... Yes, iam most comfortable sitting down on the floor or on a low stool..as i get back ache if i sit on sofa or dining chair...
    I have my next appt on wednesday i.e tomo.. I also have my scan tomo.
    My mom's telling me that she can see my stomach dropping down every day.

How abt u? Yeah me too hoping for good news asap..All the best to you.. let me know how your appt goes..

Hi Minnuz
    Thats great news! ramya delivered !!hope she and LO are doing well.. Thx for your prayers..
    TC and enjoy...yes pain in lower abdomen in common as the bladder would be full by the time we wake up from sleep to relieve ourselves. :biglaugh

5. poone

poone Bronze IL'ite

Hi CL ,

Are you still in AUH or RAK ? , iam in my 36th week now , these cramps are so similar to the period cramps , iam running to the loo every other half an hour to check ....

Congrats to Ramya , Hope both of them are doing fine :) best wishes to Cb , preethu and kadambari .
    my walking has really slowed down a lot feel a tight push and sharp pain in my lower abdomen while walking .

Also this is my last week at work ..so looking fwd to resting from next week :)

6. careerlife

careerlife Senior IL'ite

Poone - i am in Auh only...planning to go this weekend...
    Congrats to Ramya...waiting to hear from her
    All the best to others

7. kadambari1985

kadambari1985 Bronze IL'ite

Hi gals,

I am happy to inform that....We are blessed with the baby boy ...born yesterday at 4.41pm...baby weighing 3.1 kgs..
    It was emergency c-sec

All the best to every one..tc gals....

8. uma84

uma84 New IL'ite

Congratulations on the arrival of your LO.....Have a safe and speedy recovery...

Hows every one doing....
    Apologies for being regularly irragular....but I do check what you guys have been discussing :)

All the best to all thos MOmmies to be whose D- day is approaching....

9. Caramelpetal

Caramelpetal Bronze IL'ite

Hi Kadambari
    Congrats dear!! That's great news!!:party Hope you and your lo is doing well...will be looking forward to reading your birth story and about your baby.

Hi Ramya
    Congrats ramya!! Hope you are feeling fine and bonding with lo...I'm not sure if I missed...is it baby gal or boy???

Hi chotabheem
    just 2 more days left..must be exciting to look forward so much! all the best..wish you a safe delivery! Eat well and stay well hydrated....chennagi rest thogo...aamele habba ide:thumbsup (for others..in means rest well as you have loads to do later)

Hi Minnu
    Both of us are doing good...aanya keeps me occupied most of the day...days are just flying by...she is completing 1 month tmrw.

Slight pain in the lower abdomen is something even I had..Its best that your lo arrives on the due date...aanya was soo tiny when she arrived 2 weeks early.

Hi poone
    tnx dear :) you must be enjoying time with mom around....how was your weekend? For me, all days have become the same,...hardly feel any difference:bonk

Hi to all the others...

10. Minnuz

Minnuz Bronze IL'ite

Hi Kadambari, Congrats dear...:wowGreat news!!:birthday. Hope you and your lo is doing well...Thanx for informing d good news so fast evn u had c-sec. Why it was c-sec? Take enough rest, drink plenty of water (to avoid urinary prblm), try to start walking as early as possible, it wil reduce ur pain soon. I also had a c-sec last time. So i knw itz bit difficult... Hav a speedy recovery... Waiting for reading your birth story and about your little one. Take care.

Hi Shruthi, wow Aanya is completing 1 month tmrw. Hope Aanya & u hav a nice time together. Howz Aanya's weight nw? Give her lots of kisses... Remya told me sometime before itz a baby girl. Waiting for her updates....

Hi Chotabheem, v r also waiting for ur gud news... All d best for ur 2mrws apponmnt & scan.

Hi Sindhu, packing over? Excited to go to mom's place? Hwz DD?

Hi Uma, hw r u? u also in this club? Whn is ur due date?

Nothng spcl for me... jst engaged wth DD & chckg for d updates frm u gals... Feeling tired in d evngs, outside is so hot... so no outside walk during these days...

Take care all...