November 2011 Mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by ttc123, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Pavi,
    Welcome to Indus Ladies. :) You can find our forum guidelines here.
    Congrats on your pregnancy. :)
    Eat healthy & stay healthy.
    Enjoy your pregnancy journey!

2. ammani

ammani Gold IL'ite

@All... Really very sorry... could not update about the U/s report and blood report i had last month.... as i had previously in my message last time.... there was some carpentry work going on here for the last 20 days in the room where v set up our computer... just today noon painting work got over... and immediately i connected my hubby's laptop to come here...

@About the report.... on 14th june had the U/s and the triple marker test... U/s report was normal... doc at the scan center said... good growth according to month... 4 days later we got the blood report (doctor not available in clinic saturday and sunday)... on monday 20th june... we went to doctor... doc too said... growth and HR is good... but she marked in red in my blood report HBsAg Positive and reminded us to give the baby hepatitis injection compulsory after birth... dont skip it she said.... we announced the pregnancy to some close relatives and my hubby's office (As he is the boss and most of time during my tests and appointments he will be missing from the office!!)... Does anyone else have any idea about the HBsAg thing... asked mom she said nothing to worry... but still im worried... do i have to avoid something in eating or something??? plz guide me...

@my health... had a bad cold, fever and cough after the appointment... doc gave some medicine for it during the visit... and due to the carpentry work at home... just sitting in the hall when work is on in the house made me feel dead tired after they left... so past 20 days dinner/lunch has been just watery red rice with some curry or just salted lime pickle... and then as soon as im on the bed im asleep... back ache started... think this is because of the sitting... though i would just walk around in the hall most of the times...

gals... i started feeling the kicks from just last 3-4 days (according to doc i completed 4 months on june 14).. movements i cudnt make out properly...

im damn excited about my sister's and mother's visit (may be mom will come to pamper me... no idea yet) this month end... july end... and then in september or october first week i will move to my native for the function and to stay at my mom's place until 3-4 months after the baby!!

@All... how are you all... any updates??? feeling the kicks and movements???

3. sweetyk

sweetyk Gold IL'ite

Hi Gals,

What happened no updates at all since long. Shalu, StayInUSA, TTC and all others where are you girls?

My updates I had an ultra sound as I was having crampings..Every thing is fine and not sure but tech thinks its a girl. Will be confirmed on 30 July for my 22nd week Ultra Sound.

I started feeling the movements since few days.

@StayInUSA: I think u had a Ultra Sound yesterday babe waiting to see ur updates.

@Shalu : Missing Shalu may be because of some certification exam blah blah what ever..dear ping us this week end with ur updates.

@TTC : You must be busy with India trip, how is it going dear? If u get a chance msg us with ur joy moments.

Cheers,
    Sweety

4. stayinusa

stayinusa New IL'ite

Hi Girls,

Sorry for not being regular...was busy in my stuff....How are things with you all.

@Sweety: - Soo sweet..so ur having baby girl..Welcome to Pink Club. we will be waiting for 22nd july to be official....I hope you and baby are doing fine..what cramps where they...was ur tummy paining....did you lift something heavy while moving .....Are you getting kicks/flutters since you must be in your 20th week.....Feels so good talking to you...Donnow but really feel very connected to you.

@TTC - Ekdam mast....Girl n Boy..so sweet..soooo happy for you....you have full family picture....hope you are enjoying and getting pampered way back home....have safe trip and keep us posted.

@Shalu - Girlie where are you hiding....come out of your den.....exams must be over now....

@Ammani - Hope you are doing good....when is your anatomy scan..great you can feel flutters/kicks....regarding HBsAg Positive will they give you any medication or injections for that.....take care

@Others Girls: - Wassup with you...have everybody done with their anatomy scan...also girls outside india do share your gender with us.

My update: - I had my ultrasound yesterday..everything went well....and guess..i m having ........BOY.....Initially my little one was shy to show his gender to us...but later he was not hesitant to flaunt his glory..lol....he was waving at us.....Now I strongly feel the kicks.....he gets excited when DH is whistling or talking to him......

Take care Girls..loads of love....keep posted

stayinusa

Last edited: Jul 9, 2011
  5. ammani

ammani Gold IL'ite

@StayInUSA... doc didnt tell anything much about any medicines... just the vaccination to the baby after birth compulsorily she said... my mom though said me to avoid oily stuff and eat some veggies they eat when having jaundice...

its not confirmed but i feel i have lost some more weight.. and only feel my tummy growing... im not worried unless it does some bad to the baby.. have my doc appointment next week (it will be my 20th week checkup)... here no gender guessing though.. and week after that my youngest sister is coming to be with us for a week... and im eagerly waiting for my mom's special preparations for me... and some shopping with my sister

you know gals... i found it strange... but the baby moves whenever i talk to my mom (his naani)!!! so i tell mom and she is like my grandchild wants to meet me soon!! rarely i felt something like a kick... though mom said it may not be... but it was a sudden kick like feeling i had 2-3 time from last weekend!!

and me n mom started discussing about the function... and im eagerly waiting for my next appointment to ask doctor when i can travel (coz delivery will be in my native)... i will travel for the function and then stay there until 3-4 months after the baby is born... my 2 sisters, my bil, my little nephew, my parents all are eagerly and happily waiting for the baby's arrival!!

@Gals... how are u all... feeling the movement???

6. sweetyk

sweetyk Gold IL'ite

Yupee..:clapBOY..congratulations dear. Very happy for you. Actually the cramping was not so hard..light cramping but I think I was overly concerned for it. It was for two days last week. May be growing uterus cramps..The day I had the ultra sound I actually did not have any cramps but my doc wanted to see the position of placenta and a look a cervix from with in.

I am in 19 weeks 4 days now and yes I am feeling the baby flutters now and then.

cheers,
    Sweety

7. BeautifulSoul

BeautifulSoul New IL'ite

Congratulations all Moms-to-be on your pregnancy! Hope you have lovely remaining months and happy LOs :)

I am 22 weeks pregnant and due in November. I have been following this thread and finally decided to join it today.

I want to ask if any of you are also facing the problem that I have. Since the beginning I have had a little discomfort on my lower right pelvic side. At that time the doctor said that since the uterus is growing it puts pressure on that side and so its normal.
    However, in the past couple of weeks the pain has increased. It hurts where right thigh joins the body or in the lower right pelvic side and mostly happens when I change sides in bed or try to wear a pant or something and lift my right foot. Sometimes it also hurts during walking.

I met my doc yday, he checked the cervix and said everything seems normal. But my baby is mostly on the right side of naval so probably puts more pressure and that's why it hurts.

I just wanted to check if anybody else is also experiencing the same thing.

8. ttc123

ttc123 Senior IL'ite

Am back from India trip, well I came back on weekend itself just took some time to settle down back. It was a packed trip and I enjoyed every bit of it. Seriously 2 weeks just evaporated like anything. My baby showers (god bharai) was good too.. I was decorated nicely and received blessings from near and dear ones. After coming back, it was so depressing to be alone at home, but am getting back to normal after joining work. Luckily the air travel was well, I did have some swelling on legs but it subsided after walking now.

My update - Am starting week 24 today and my kicks are no longer kicks, they have become somersaults now. Literally I can feel a (two) mass moving inside from left to right or sometimes top to bottom. The baby which is currently lying low usually kicks me on the bladder so hard that I fell like going to loo more often now :D

Stayinusa - congratulations girl... baby boy! Is that what you wanteD? Take care and enjoy.

sweety - how did your home movement go on? Have the cramps subsided now? Enjoy the baby movements, they will get intense after week 21 is my experience. Even the tummy starts blooming up post week 21. My tummy is a proper football now :D

beautifulsoul - welcome on board the November club. Keep following up with OB/GYN about your pelvic pain problem. I havent faced it so wont be able to comment on it. Do you feel the baby movements now?

Shaalu, ammani, deepa where are you girls? Keep us posted whats up at your end.

Cheers,
    TTC123

9. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

HI Beautiful Soul,
    Welcome to Indus Ladies. :)
    Congrats on your pregnancy! :)
    Eat healthy & stay healthy!
    Enjoy your pregnancy journey!

Hi TTC,
    Hope the India trip went fine & you enjoyed it!
    Enjoy the somersaults! :)
    Take care!

10. ammani

ammani Gold IL'ite

Hello Beautiful soul,

Welcome to November Club!!! :hiya

Regarding the discomfort.. im experiencing similar pain but on the left side mostly... so i sleep on my right (which doesnt pain much).. but when i sleep on the left... i keep a pillow under my side... especially near to my stomach so that it doesnt feel heavy... and it pains less... try that... hope it helps you.. 2 days back both sides of my stomach felt painful while sleeping... i cudnt sleep even with the pillow to my side... next morning the pain was much less but still i finished all my household chores and after lunch slept for an hour and felt refreshed and the pain too was gone!!

@TTC... wonderful to know ur India trip was good...

next weekend my younger sister is visiting us... dad isnt keeping quite well (has knee pains now :eek:mg: so mom doesnt want to leave him) and im very excited about that... both of us have discussed shopping plans... :thumbsup

today had planned to visit the doctor for this months' appointment... but it is raining heavily and transportation will be bad (buses will jam packed and ricks will not be available).. from day before its raining almost continuously!! :rant so may be tuesday will be the appointment...

after discussing the traveling time with the doctor will decide the dates of baby showers with mom and inlaws... actually there will b 2 functions.. one at my inlaws place and one at my parents place...

from the time i conceived i met no1 from my hometown... im waiting to see their expressions/reactions!! :bonk (esp my parents, inlaws and my godfather!!)

wow!!! ur kiddos are really moving!! i just feel sometimes as if baby is moving... not too sure... as i said above... i feel the baby is on the left coz many a times i feel the movement in the left side itself... right rarely... only once (on the right side) i felt a strong punch like feeling one evening while preparing roti...(ouch!! it was painful few minutes i had :eek)

i told about my pregnancy to one of my best friends... i didnt want to share it till now (as mom had told me not to tell many people)

with all the planning happening... i very much eagerly waiting to see my kiddo!!