September 2010 mommies :-)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by DevikaS, Feb 4, 2010.

1. iluvpeace

iluvpeace Senior IL'ite

I agree to Sep. on that reasonable statement for certain beliefs.

The fontanelle called as soft spot found on the baby's head can be seen pulsating at times,which is an explanation why the head should remain untouched,granny talks they are but some has sense!!!

hmmm....not heard anything of the mirror as such.....

Anu,as your doc said,the chubby babies we see now are much prone to obese structures from an early age of 25 later in life,they say,the leaner groups are considered lucky......recently I heard that on TV too, babies who are more than the finer weight are later seen to have menstrual difficulties & infertility at some point in life where they say don't overfeed your young babies keeping in mind to see them a chubby darling!!!

Marina,so Ryan is teething,,,,don't forget to take his first tooth pics ;)

Soumya & LO doing good ? & yes,welcome & my pleasure.....tips are for sharing :)

Pinky

2. marina20

marina20 Bronze IL'ite

Thts a good idea Pinky..will do...

Anu..now on no nuts till he completes a year..

So Kuwait is dusty..hope u and inlaws settle there son.

3. september

september Bronze IL'ite

hello ,
    how was your long weekend ... UAE ladies ???
    good morning.......
    Jo turned 10 months old yesterday. no signs of teething .

pinky are you not going on vacation?

4. iluvpeace

iluvpeace Senior IL'ite

Hey,,,,,,

weekend was great.....isn't long holidays really refreshing ladies??

I hope DH get holidays very often:)
    No Sep,I'll be here....how's DD spending time home??
    DS is sure enough that his school is closed for vacc. & so he wants to go school!

What plans for vaccation,I think you are travelling,alle?

Jo,sughamalle?

Mommies how are you all?

Pinky

5. marina20

marina20 Bronze IL'ite

yes ladies..the long vacation was gud..i put on some more weight and now on a 3 day diet.

yesterday i gave cheese to Ryan..the same kiri cubes..and he liked it.

his 2nd lower teeth is also popping out and he is fine...

2 months more and our LO's will be a year old.

have a nice day

6. september

september Bronze IL'ite

hi ladiezz,

Jo has started saying tata... though he doesnt wave his hand .
    he cries very badly when confronted by people .... but when they are leaving the house , he will start his song " tata, tata, tata ", and is ready to leave the house with them. If he is not taken out when people go out he starts crying.
    one more funny thing that he does is , he keeps bending and looking under things or furniture like a mechanic looks under the body of a car.

pinky,

for me its the other way round , i hope dh doesnt get leave often ...:crazy
    the reasons being ... when everyone is at home , my work load is doubled and i am not able to manage anything ....:bang
    cooking gets slow .... house is in a mess as everyone is at home , feeding kids becomes a hectic job , my face is red and swollen and i look like this :evil:
    to top it all guests drop in only when house is messiest.
    the reason being dh doesnt help me at all shakehead

yes we are going to India .
    so your son doesnt like to sit at home , there should be summer classes or activites going on in schools . i had sent my dd last year to the summer camp conducted by her school .

this reminds me of the same time last year , i was into 3rd trimester and used to take her to school .... what a nice time it was...

marina,

so now Ryan can bite his food , good .....
    i think Jo's sockets are empty..:)

does your maid keep TV on , the whole day , just wanted to know if ryan watches TV the whole day ........

when my dd is home TV is on , and Jo happily moves near the TV stand and watches

sowmya and anu,

hope athira and ishi are doing good .

7. sowraj

sowraj Bronze IL'ite

HI everyone... hope all are doing realy well...

i was busy over the weekend and been to my mothers place.. what heaven it is to visit mom...
    no work no tension.. no one to access you... just relax... and teh best thing is you get all the attention...
    DD was taken care by them and i was free.... just helping her bath and sleep.. engaging her was their work...

Athira is getting her second lower tooth... but as such no symptoms of teeting...
    now she claps her hands and blabbers more...
    when asked where her tummy is she lifts her dress and points to belly button....

and now she wants to eat what ever we eat.. from pizza to chips to al junk... finding it really difficult to avoid eating in front of her..

Sept.. Even DD will go to anyone if they say tata poolam.. otherwise she will cry and no go near them...
    Ans for watching TV she does not watch it as such but she dances to any music.. from tv to mobile phone to calling bell to anything she feels is like a song/music.. so when you sing to her and looking at the reactions she gives you you will feel so happy as if you are a wonderful singer and you get great acknowldgements..

Marina... good even ryan getting send tooth... Any teething symptoms?? i dont find anything in her... except now a days she has restless sleep and cries at night and have to feed her and put her to Sleep...

Pinky.. vaccation time.. think you would be busy managing 2 at home now....

Anu.. how is ishi doing..

Btw this weekend i am going to banglore to visit my cousin.. first trip with LO... hope i dont miss to pack anything.. any sugesstions mommies...

8. marina20

marina20 Bronze IL'ite

Sep and Sowmya..good to know the updates..

Sep...Ryan waves hands now but do not say tata..

He screams and funnily our maid say the whole building can hear his screams..it so loud

he also started standing on his own...and while feeding, for every spoon he alternates standing and sitting..as the standing balance is not gud...feeding has become quite messy.

he eats half cube cheese a day.

Maid watch TV but not often..she does not know to operate remote control.

Mommies remem last time i told my DS has more affection for his dad..it has gron to the extent tht DH is now suffering from his pyar ke side effects...rarely can he use the comp at home if Ryan is awake as he keeps on running to him and disturbs all the time...

for me DH at home or office is the same...and as Sep said its more work and more messy.

Sowmya..me too long for spending some quality time with my parents..dreaming when will it happen..sometimes just feel like quitting such boring job and go to India and be with parents at least for few months..

Ryan is too interested in what others are eating except for his own food..its really funny and sad to see him crawling so fast as soon as he see us eating anything only to find that we won’t offer him anything.

Good to know Athira admires ur singing...i have a vavo..vavo lullaby for Ryan and whenever i sing tht he laughs as if its a joke...

No symptoms of teething..he is happy as usual..

Sowmya..i think travelling at this age will be easy..just pack all her food.

9. iluvpeace

iluvpeace Senior IL'ite

Hi

Good to read your write up mommies.
    haha....Septy,the best way on a holiday is to go out!So no headaches of managing home works,hehe.....so far I do this,DH gets holiday only on a Friday,so if it's not any function day or any party we have a brunch(what is cooked on Thurs) as early as 11-12 & go out only to come back in the evening.
    I carry rice,biscuits,banana etc....this is the only day we can go out,so make the best use of holidays.....but,but,Saturdays are the usual messy day for me,lot of work to catch up to......

summer camps,yes,was thinking of this,but nothing is near & around so dropped that idea.

Both DS & DD are eating my head nowadays.DD can't sleep because of all the noise he makes,and she's behind me all the time weeping & cranky that I have to skip my sleep to cook,& have to clean at night when everyone is asleep!!!Have to do something very seriously to schedule over chores.

DD is being a very pickyeater & choosy,which is calling trouble!!!
    Similar to Ryan,she comes crawling very soon while we eat but only to nod her head or just snatch it from our hand to spill the food & no tooth,but looks like its on the way.

Pinky

10. jaimatadi123

jaimatadi123 Senior IL'ite

Hi ladies,

Sept- Now u will hear only tata tata through out the day , Lol
    ishi keeps saying papa papa , when she is angry she will scream amma ...

She is tryng to hold stuff and try to stand , but as i said she doesnt like to crawl much.

My hubby hates helping me around the house too , best thing to do it ask him to order take away when you have guests :) let him do it and u dont cook.. hows that !!!!

Marina - happy teething !! hope you get to visit ur parents soon ..

My parents were here for the weekend , so it was my inlaws and my parents here together for the first time. :) My dad had only met them at my weddign and never after that for him in 2 yrs that i'm married this was the first time he officialy had lunch dinner and met my in laws :) lol

Sowraj - hows the baby doing ? i hope all well and you dont forget to pack anythign for ur trip. are you taking mosquito repellent with you ? what brand ??

Pinky - hope you catch up on ur chores , i leave mine till next day or next week and my wadrobe is full of clothes waiting to be washed or ironed or folded . I dont care anymore . :( no time to sleep ishi wakes up when i want to sleep best for me is to take a nap when she does in the afternoon - power nap but worst is my maid decides to come at the same time so even that is getting on my nerves now :S

ladies if you go to india - what are the things you would pack for ur LO from here . clothes , diaper , wipes , toiletteries , milk jar food ( in case ) rusks... i cant find a mosquito repellent yet ? any suggestions plzzzzz

tc