September 2011 Moms to be

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by stork82, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Radhica

Radhica Silver IL'ite

Nice names Sangeetha...I will go with Sasmita & Ritu....I really liked the shorten ones..You are well ahead of me in name choosing..I have yet to decide....By the way, my DH said that if we have a girl, then he will give her name and for boy, it would be my turn..Lets see how it goes...

2. Radhica

Radhica Silver IL'ite

Hi Priyanka

Even I am facing this issue - i tried cocobutter,almond oil etc....But if you see my posts 2 days back, i asked the same question....I tried searching on net abt it....here I am posting some info abt it..not sure from which site I got it though..I hope it will help....

Stretch marks are caused by breaking of fat tissues which are present in the lower level of our skin...It generally happens when wu put on sudden weight, during pregnancy due to stretching of skin, weight loss etc...Sadly there are no cure of it...although the marks may disappear in some cases by their own...To avoid stretch marks, best way is to make your skin elastic...more elastic your skin is, less chance of stretch marks...Do follow some regular exercise daily, its good for your skin.....Keep your skin hydrated both inside and out...Drink plenty of water and moiturize it daily...Apply virgin coconut oil on scars as it helps in reducing the scar...Same goes with vitamin E....With regular massage and application of these oils, the marks will fade to a great extent...For some people, tiny stretch marks goes away with time...

3. Nithyab

Nithyab Silver IL'ite

Ramya - I am put up in Thoraipakkam,OMR. Ur Selection is Names are gud and Unique, but curious to know the meaning of the names.

CM - so u r in ur 31st week True 9 more weeks to go. be more careful and start walking whenever u find time.

Sangeetha - I like Sanjana & Samriti, and the Short name Sanju thats the way we call our son Sanjith.

Stork - I love the way u explained Sangeethas Problems Hats off...
    "How different is this pregnancy of yours from your first? "
    U made me think over that now..... give me some time will write it soon.

4. priyankanath

priyankanath Gold IL'ite

Radhica,

Even i read that u need to keep your skin moisturized from both inside and outside........so i drink loads of water(i wrote in my previous posts also that i have this habit of drinking minimum 6-8 litres in a day) and also i apply everything under the sun on my tummy (creams, oils...whats not). But still forget about preventing them....i am getting more each day:bang
    Plus they are not small ones....they moderately big on the lower abdomen:rant Just like when the desert land cracks due to dryness....my tummy marks looks just like that:rotfl

I hope it reduces post delivery.......:bowdown

Priyanka

5. RamyaVijjay

RamyaVijjay New IL'ite

Thanks for the comments on names girls, here are the meanings:

Jia Robyn - Outstanding person who gets bright fame
    Yosh Jaeden - Everything is right - thankful - God will judge

They are of german and hebrew origin. Elders at our home do not control us, so we are free to choose global names than Indian :2thumbsup:. Just that the name should be pronounceable for them to accept it with smile :biggrin2:.

6. RamyaVijjay

RamyaVijjay New IL'ite

San,

I like Sanjana, Samriti...
    Sanjoo, Sammoo
    Ana, Rithi
    :cheers

7. priyankanath

priyankanath Gold IL'ite

I like the meanings of the names Ramya:thumbsup They are very unique!
    U guys are quite lucky that u r free to choose non-indian names. My In-laws a little conservative....they want only Indian names no matter what....so me and DH are just stuck to the indian names.....though we also would have loved to experiment....but kya karein!

8. Vidhya Mohan

Vidhya Mohan Senior IL'ite

Hi All September mommies,
    I am visiting this thread after a looooooooooong time.. Was busy with my first kid's b'day,house warming,shifting etc...
    How are you guys doing.. Even i have back pain and leg cramps.. Running behind my first one makes me more tired these days...

Wishing all of you a healthy pregnancy...

9. Vidhya Mohan

Vidhya Mohan Senior IL'ite

We too are restricted only to Indian names...

10. RamyaVijjay

RamyaVijjay New IL'ite

All,
    I came across this nappy which when compared to the triangle clothes will still give the nappy pad look, avoid leakage and prevent wetness felt from outside. My heart somehow is not satisfied with the triangle clothes as i doubt they absorb pee from spreading the bed. Important thing is 'it has both reusable and disposable option'. Here is the information and here is how to use.

Your comments pls.

Yet to check how economical it is.