Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. Preethi05

Preethi05 New IL'ite

Not Sure if this is the right spot..Anyhow....
    My name is Preethi and I live in Nashville(TN) ..Have a 7yr old Boy.Hope to make some new friends..
    Cheers,
    Preethi

2. Ricky092

Ricky092 New IL'ite

Hi all my a new comer to this forum ... Looking forward to have a great time with you all in here! :)

3. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Jagmeet
    Welcome to indusladies community.
    This New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! will help you to know this site better.
    Have further queries please go through Site Help / FAQs
    Thank you for joining us here, do participate in the forums of your interest.

Hello Cassi
    Welcome aboard.
    It is really sad to note that your neighbours don't speak with you. This sounds inhumanity. Good that you have joined here you will surely find many friends here, just that you will have to interact with them and make friends.
    Step into these links which will take you to your interesting topics and as you know like minded people become friends fast. Music, Dance, Movies & TV. and this one is for yoga Keep Fit & Maintain Shape
    Hope you will have a great time here.
    This New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! will help you to know this site better.

4. Arunarc

Hello Reena
    Step into here Jewellery Making, Hope you will have a great time here.

Hello Prabu1953
    Do put in your information here Personal Services so that interested ladies might contact you.

5. Arunarc

Hello Reddygaru
    Please put in your query here Hyderabad so that members from here can help you much better.

Hello Pranati
    Hope to see your active particiaption in the site, and you will have a great time.

6. Arunarc

Hello Preethi
    Welcome aboard, and this is the right place you have put your introduction.
    Do interact with members to make friends.

Hello Ricky
    Welcome aboard.

7. pvinayasri

pvinayasri New IL'ite

hi all...i am very new to this site

8. doppiedaps

doppiedaps New IL'ite

Hi All,

Wanted to share somethings about what I do and why I have joined Indusladies.
    Cookware is not just a medium for cooking but is a major appliance in every kitchen. Majorly consumers around the globe spend huge amount of money on magic appliances be it microwave ovens, dishwashers, wine chillers, and fridge, but when it comes to cookware, it is merely considered a medium to cook in! But a lot of countries are bringing about awareness about the hazards of cooking in aluminum and Teflon pans.
    Health issues in India are so closely connected to wrong eating habits. Cholesterol, stroke, obesity, diabetes, have one thing that is common - food. India has the highest incidence of heart related diseases in the world and the number of those affected is likely to double in the coming years, a leading cardiologist said.

I feel that everyone should be aware of one thing and that is: the last thing that touches your cookware before it goes into your body is the cookware.There it defintely becomes the most important appliance in our houses...

Please guys...if you have any detils you need for the cookware industry, you can write to me...

Thanks!

9. NishaSabari

NishaSabari New IL'ite

Hi,

I'm Nisha, I'm 6month Pregnant now. Working as a software professional. Nice to join this forum.

Tks

Nisha

10. Nallamilli

Nallamilli New IL'ite

Hi everyone i am new to this induladies and my hobbies are: Hand embriodery and i am working as sap fica consultant in safrica at jhb.