1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

sun tan

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by Anithuuu, Jun 23, 2011.

1. Anithuuu

Anithuuu New IL'ite

Hi Friends,
    I got sun tan in my foot.
    I am using sandex slipper such that it covers the front part leaving the toes and middle.
    So that area is alone white in colour and remaining place is balck in colour.
    My friend saying thsi is due to sun tan.
    It created mark and looks very bad.:drowning
    I myself hate to see my leg :( Also this is in hand also.
    July 10th is my marriage,i want to remove this b4 that.
    How to remove this??
    give me a quick idea ladies.:hide:

Regards,
    Anitha

2. dimple7

dimple7 Gold IL'ite

Hallo dear.........there are a lot of threads related to sun tan......you can apply the same solution as we apply on face and neck.
    For simple- Apply a paste of sandalwood and leave it to dry and then wash it off.

3. Anithuuu

Anithuuu New IL'ite

Hi dear,
    Thanks a lot.
    I am going through that.
    i am applying the things like tomato juice with honey,and kasturi manjal with milk or water but no result :thumbsdown
    Next week is my marriage(july 10) still now its not going thats why posted for some immediate action.
    Parlour lady says if u do belach /polishing it will go but i dnt think so.
    Will it be removed???

4. dimple7

dimple7 Gold IL'ite

Yes Bleach might give you an instant result, but its harmful even. I have even heard of Chemical peel-offs …that removes dirt and dead cells from the skin giving the skin a fresh and fair look. I don’t have much idea regarding that. You may better visit a renowned parlor like KAYA or so, who can help you urgently.
    Yes natural products like tomato or sandalwood…..etc takes time to show the effect, minimum 1 month …. But you have no time to wait.
    So natural ingredients will not work for you now but later. No worry carry on with whatever you have started. This will atleast help you to keep and maintain your color fair once it really starts working. My suggestion is that -Don’t stop it, if you want long term benefit. Because after you get married, your face/body color matters for around 1 yr after your marriage, dear.

If some other experts in indusladies.com have other any instant natural solution for our friend, then we welcome the suggestion……..

5. dimple7

dimple7 Gold IL'ite

Hey dear........what did you do? did you understand what i wrote above, or got some other better solution....please am waiting to know....:)