Who Am I? - Part I

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by kavya, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shobanag

Shobanag Bronze IL'ite

Re: Who am I?

Hello Ramachander - first, a huge welcome to IL. We are always looking for people from varied walks of life to participate and we would love to hear your viewpoint. Second, you are not a "very old man"tsk!! Haven't you heard, 60 is the new 40!! In my opinion, age is just a number. So, forget the old man - stay young at heart. I am younger than you - hope you dont me saying this!!

2. shika123

shika123 New IL'ite

hi to all
    iam a new member . happy to be among you all

3. tadasari

tadasari New IL'ite

Hi my name is Tadasari and I was born and raised in San Francisco. My mother is Indian, my dad is white American. I am single, live in San Francisco, CA. I've a masters in film production and a bachelors in nutrition, I teach nutrition for a living. I am interested in films, politics, children, family, TV, and culture. I've never been to India, but I really want to go, and I'm just starting to understand and discover my roots so I'm here to talk to other women and learn slowly. This community is amazing, I searched google for a while for something exactly like this and as far as I know you're the only one! I saw enough pictures of naked Desi women during my search to make me really glad to finally be here.

4. Shobanag

Shobanag Bronze IL'ite

Re: new member

Hi Shika - welcome to IL. We are also happy that you are joining us - tell us more about yourself and your family. Hope to see your participation in IL.

5. Shobanag

Shobanag Bronze IL'ite

Hi Tadasari - so glad that you could join us! It is enlightening to read that you want to connect with your roots - in this day and age, when America is one big melting pot, it is nice to read about your wishes. So, please do participate - I think you will bring a very different and valuable view point to our discussions. And I promise - no naked Desi women here!!

6. rajikuchimanchi

rajikuchimanchi New IL'ite

hai everybody
    iam raji from vijayawada. iam very interesting in drawing,painting. i draw my own designs on sarees,bedsheets etc. i have lots of doubts about fabric paintings,shadings etc. kani iam ok in telugu to express my ideas,doubts,and feelings etc. so i want to type my mails in telugu. so telugu vachhina vallandaru naku sahakaristarani anukontunnanu.
    nenu puttina place eastgodavari district razolu. aa voorante naku chala ishtam. ma illante maree ishtam.inka migilina vishayalu konchem parichyam ayyaka matladukundamu sarena! bye

7. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hai raji.mee designs and drawings ikada display cheyyandi. hobbies and crafts threadlo chala mandi telugu valu unnaru...
    all the best andi.....

8. Annievictoria

Annievictoria New IL'ite

Hi

Hi Friends,

I am Annie from Chennai - India, working as Admin Secretary. I love reading story books, to learn different varieties, watching TV, chating with friends etc.,

9. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Re: Hi

Hello Annie,

Welcome to our family of IL. Hope u enjoy ur stay here.
    :welcome

bye,

10. deeparaghu

deeparaghu New IL'ite

my 1st message

hi preethi,
    this is my 1st join with any such community.i gone through all messages in this forum . i feel i have got new world around me other than my family its very nice joining u all today.actually i was searching info about school for my child i came through this site . thanks for ur tips

regards,
    deeparaghu
    :party

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.