1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

my moisturiser

Discussion in 'Cosmetics & Makeups' started by dimple7, Jun 23, 2011.

1. dimple7

dimple7 Gold IL'ite

Hallo friends
    I have medium complexion with combination skin.....
    Recently after going through some discussions over here i bought NEUTROGENA MOISTURISER for combination skin ....as i heard its very good. and then started using .....generally my routine is- after returning home in the afternoon, i cleanse my face with AYUR DEEP PORE CLEANSING MILK, then apply Face pack, followed by Dabur gulabari as a toner .......and atlast this moisturiser.
    (i used face pack made of besan and curd during that time)
    But after few days my friends said that my face turned dark and dull with tiny pimples all over...so they suggested me to stop using the besan face pack (as i started using it newly)....

So i stopped applying the pack along with the moisturiser (since i started using the moisturiser too at the same time of the month when i started using the new pack) as i didnot knew the perfect reason the negative effect.
    I will not use the besab pack in future. But can i re-start using the moisturiser......?

So i dont know .........help please what should i do.....
    Also can this moisturiser be applied while i go out in the sun?

2. sunikris

sunikris Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    If u r not applying foundation & other makeup cosmetics daily. 'n' If u not exposing to dust, pollution. then u no need to clean ur face with cleasing milk daily.

U can just cleanup ur face, hands n neck, using natural cold(or room temperaqture) milk.

2.Pimples,
    A.If u r exposing to pollution,dust.
    B.If ur body is lack of water.( drink water 3to 4 ltrs daily), If u consume more n more water, then the body will through away the toxins.
    C. If toxins gets deposited in ur body.. bcz of constipation. Have a healthy diet which contains fiber, protiens & minerals. Fruits & leafyvegs. Eating only carbohydrates can cause constipation. so include fiber containing vegs, fruits, grains & leafy vegs in ur diet.

3.u can apply moisturiser in the night time, before going to bed. mrng after face wash, u will notice the glow in ur face.

4. add a pinch of turmeric,'n' 1tbspn of lemon juice to ur besan face ack paste and apply it to ur face.
    This will remove suntan, turmeric good for pimples.
    Hope, these tips will be helpful to u.

Suneeta

3. dimple7

dimple7 Gold IL'ite

Thank you
    But can you tell me if i can restart using the moisturiser?
    and yes offcourse my skin is exposed to dust and pollution when i go out for work and return.

4. orion80

orion80 Platinum IL'ite

As you started using two new products at the same time, the dullness would have been caused by either of them. As far my exp goes, Neutrogena moisturiser doesnt have any side effects. But the effect varies from person to person.

Just to be sure, wait for a few days for the pimples and darkness to reduce before you start using the moisturiser. Meanwhile, you can use the previous brand of moisturiser.

5. mathangikkumar

mathangikkumar Platinum IL'ite

First always keep washing with plain water all the time , avoid using soap use only once, and before starting anything new, discontinue the old treatment for some time to know the true reaction and better to keep atleast 6 hr gap between two type of face pack.

As far as my knowledge goes, the best face pack is honey, rose water and wheat flour [ all branded ] twice daily, and before going to bed remove all make up wash with water and apply moisturizer, same in the morning after bath.
    Alternatively u can use turmeric, honey and rose water with besan.
    For the darkness around neck buttermilk with rice flour is best.

Keep wet tissueswith you as you are prone to the exposure of dust and pollution

6. sindura16

sindura16 Bronze IL'ite

..generally my routine is- after returning home in the afternoon, i cleanse my face with AYUR DEEP PORE CLEANSING MILK, then apply Face pack, followed by Dabur gulabari as a toner .......and atlast this moisturiser.
    (i used face pack made of besan and curd during that time)
    [/QUOTE]

Are you washing your face with cold water after cleansing milk ...

try this...

apply cleansing milk , wash off with saop with cold water and apply besan pack and wash again with cold water nicely....later just skip toner and apply moisturizer and see the difference...

because u r applying everything together with out really washing ur face nicely one after the other ...so maybe it is the cause for pimples..

7. dimple7

dimple7 Gold IL'ite

Yes dear i used to wash my face with plain water after cleansing ....
    Thank you to all
    But i dont want to try besan even once.........

As orion said , i will wait and then try again to use the moisturiser
    thanks again

8. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

9. dimple7

dimple7 Gold IL'ite

oh sure dear..........