JULY 2011 Mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by indusshailu, Nov 16, 2010.

1. uma84

uma84 New IL'ite

Hello every one....

Hope every one is doing great and enjoying the last phase of this pregnancy.

I had my 34th week check up this week. Allz well except the doc has asked me to put on some weight . So right now target is to just eat sleep and walk.:) Baby's in head down position. Hpefully she stays like that without being naughty :rotfl So far everything is leading to normal delivery. :bowdown

Hi caramel
    Your baby is so cute and such a wonderful name Aanya. Loads and loads of love to her.

Hi chotabheem
    Baby moon? I wish I cud go on that. hubby is in Jakarta , me in India dear. Missing hubby very badly. But he will be here by next month as the doc has given some tentative dates. :banana
    AVM
    All the very best for the D- day.

Take care all of you and have fun!

2. akijay

akijay Bronze IL'ite

Hii All,

I am from june 2011 mommies club...Wishing you all a safe and smooth delivery...Eagerly waiting to hear good news from all of you..Take care..

3. chotabheem

chotabheem Gold IL'ite

Hi umab,
    Welcome to the club.. What is your EDD? Now we have 2 Uma's in this club:thumbsup

Hi Kadambari,
    DH is ok now.. yep, I visited him and planning to go again tomo...:)
    So how are your fluid levels now? Is the doc planning to induce you or wait ?

Hi Minnuz,
    Thx for the prayers.. hubby is doing better now.. only thing is i miss his daily visits :-(

Hi Ramya,
    So u saw the baby again:thumbsup how many kgs is the baby now? Looks like its you after vsharma and AVM.. then its kadambari and me..
    Is the doc planning to induce you?

Walking wise.. yes even I do feel pressure.. i walk 30 mins in the morning and 30 mins in the evening..Mornings walks are better for me compared to evening times.. probably because i feel lighter in the mornings compared to evening times...

Hi uma,
    Glad to know that all went fine in your appointment? Did the doc prescribe any scan for you? you had any u/s after the anamoly scan?
    So eat well and take good rest and put on some weight :thumbsup
    Thts great.. what are those tentative dates? so when is your hubby coming?

My updates:
    Suddenly, iam having constipation :drowning i never suffered from constipation.. it was always the other way round.. I had very good and freq bowel movements.. :-(
    I walked for an hour today(30 mins in the morning and another 30 in the evening) ..
    yesterday I walked for 2 hrs in the evening:) Like Ramya, even I feel a lot of pressure down there while walking .. also i feel like runnin to loo within 10 to 15 mins of walk:drowning
    My Lo was silent with less movements from past 2-3 days, was worried a lot.. again LO is back in action today.. What a relieff! Very naught LO..

Thx Akijay and radhaparth for your wishes!

4. archanamadhav

archanamadhav Junior IL'ite

Hii Caramel..
    Daughter is cute cute...
    my elder one had jundicie when she was born and doc asked to feed her very frequently....
    reg sore nipples...yeah i had during my first pregnancy and it took me almost 15- 20 days...i use to apply nipple cream and massage the hurt area with the milk,means nipple cream +milk...
    possible do massage with normal oil while taking bath...try avoid soap...

this what i did...i use to pump the milk,if the heavier....

Last edited: Jun 22, 2011
  5. lik

lik New IL'ite

When are sugar test done?I am about to complete my 7th month preg and still my doc didnt ask me to do sugar test.had blood and urine test in 4th month.how abt u gals?I need to put on weight :(.

Caramel-ur daughter is sooo cute:).

Last edited: Jun 22, 2011
  6. babycorn

babycorn Silver IL'ite

lik,Are you talking about GTT?It is done around 28/29 weeks.I heard its done in the initial stages of pregnancy.check with your doc.

I have gained so much of weight.I used to have dhal rice with ghee for lunch everyday.During my first trim,it was the only food I liked.I have rice only for lunch.But I dont know how my weight is increasing:spin

7. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

That seems to be true ChotaBheem!

HI Uma,
    Congrats on your pregnancy! :cheers
    Enjoy your pregnancy journey!

8. lik

lik New IL'ite

Ya i will ask her chotu,from few days even i am adding ghee in my diet.Hope my weight increases soon :)

9. kadambari1985

kadambari1985 Bronze IL'ite

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5Ckadambar%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><o:smarttagtype namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" name="City"></o:smarttagtype><o:smarttagtype namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" name="place"></o:smarttagtype><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Hi All,

Howz everyone doing???

Hi AVM,

How did <st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">ur</st1:place></st1:city> scan go dear?? So all set for tomorrow?? Waiting for <st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">ur</st1:place></st1:city> updates

Hi Chotabheem,

That’s nice <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:city w:st="on">ur</st1:city></st1:place> visiting hubby daily huh :thumbsup….As my AFI levels is increased doc is not inducing. She said lets wait… So hoping for normal delivery only :)

Hi Ramya,

So is <st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">ur</st1:place></st1:city> doc planning to induce????

Hi Uma,

Nice to hear that everything is going normal…hope u put on weight soon..

Hi Lik,

To put on weight…u can eat daily banana. It helps in putting on weight... during my first trim to put on weight doc suggested ..

Thanks Akijay for the wishes….and congrats to u too:)

10. careerlife

careerlife Senior IL'ite

Caramel - Aanya is a darling:thumbsuplots of hugs to her...reminds me so much of the days when my DD was born...so tiny and delicate na....enjoy this as sumch as you can...they will soon turn naughty and start demanding...:bonk

AVM - eagerly waiting for updates...dont worry so much abt c-section...its definitely not bad at all...

Chotabheem - hope your hubby gets back to normal soon...my next check up is on july 2...we are cruiing close in regards to check ups atleast ...:)

Kadambari - good to know abt ur AFI levels and the normal delivery bit...

Hi to all others and to all the other new members getting active here:hiya

Updates from my end - DD getting better, DH and I getting worse...me all the more cos cant take medicices:rantsevere sinus and infection....

will write to everyone later...tc all