My dog Mylo {lab]

Discussion in 'Pets and Animal Lovers' started by malligashivaram, Jun 20, 2011.

1. spuppala

spuppala Gold IL'ite

Hi Malli:hiya

Myllo looks so cute..would like to cuddle him:)
    But i see two dogs in the first picture........

2. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Very nice to read the story of Mylo's entry into your household and how he is keeping you all busy with his pranks.

Enjoy your busy time with him Mallu akka !!

3. faith11

faith11 New IL'ite

Mylo is sooo adorable! He's gonna be a handful :wink:
    Your story brings me memories when my baby golen retriever came to us...no footwear was spared, all cushions were his fav chew toy. But nonetheless, he's was a joy.
    Enjoy!

4. Padhmu

Padhmu IL Hall of Fame

Malliga,

your Mylo look so cute and beautiful. like a baby he is naughty and eating allfruits and vegetables. I could imagine all the things he is doing at your home. Have great and fun time with him.

1 person likes this.
  5. Gaur78

Gaur78 Gold IL'ite

Dear Paullina,

Is there anything you missed? :hide: You have explained everything in detail. Sure it would help many followers... Thanks..
    When I read this, I could remember an instance happened during my visit to the pet clinic.

A dog owner brought an year old German shepherd. It's leg was fractured due to a 7 month old lab felled on it accidentally while playing. :biglaugh

Dear Malliga,

Your Mylo looks so cute... :)

1 person likes this.
  6. lathaaakkumar

lathaaakkumar Bronze IL'ite

Mylo is indeed looking great.The joy a pet brings cannot be got by anything else.I lost my two pets aged 11 two months ago..Was heart broken.Decided never to bring up any more dogs and was brooding until 15 days ago when a small kitten came from somewhere and now found a place for itself in my heart.Pets are soothing to bury away all our sorrows..Latha kumar

Last edited: Jun 27, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  7. kelly1966

kelly1966 Platinum IL'ite

Mals.. MYLO ROCKS!!!.. he is so cute..
    Paulina has given you all the helpful tips... you can also chk out my earlier mails where she and custard have addressed so many of my queries.. may help...
    wishing you many happy moments with Mylo..
    a woof woof to him from my Harley..
    Kelly

8. Paulina

Paulina Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Dear Gaur,
    So good of you to read thru my FB to Malli's post on Mylo and to appreciate it.
    Sad to read about the German shepherd who got a fractured leg while playing with a Lab .It is difficult to prevent these accidents as dogs love to have mock fights ....both ours do often .we have an overweight Lab and a small breed Basset hound .I'm always worried at their rough and tumble games .We have to watch they don't exceed the limits!

9. Paulina

Paulina Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi Kelly,
    So thoughtful of you to remember the old posts where Custard and I took turns to answer your queries about Harley....happy that you found the tips useful.
    BTW, you forgot to post Harleys latest pictures at my other thread "Join the Club...." would love to see him as an adult now after his earlier puppy pictures.

10. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Malliga,
    Nice to see your birthday gift from your son. Mylo, last year my son had a non-detailed book, with a pet named Mylo..I very much liked that name from that time..:)
    Seems like very naughty...enjoy with him..

sriniketan