Check here - the Shlokas Index

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Chitvish, Aug 27, 2006.

1. Rad

Rad Bronze IL'ite

I find those slokas for people who are pregnant to recite thro' all the 10 months....

Slokas to get pregnant if any..

2. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Please go to
    Shlokas to conceive

The others are also titled - To beget children - please note.
    Love,
    Chithra.

3. deeps1210

deeps1210 New IL'ite

Hello Chitra Mdm,

Its really fascinating to note the invaluable guidance and support that you are giving to all of us at IL through all your posts which are very informative and charged with enthusiasm and love. Thank you very much.

I am actually looking to get the Mangaadu Kamakshi Aaru Vaara Paadalgal.This is used to worship Mangaadu Kamakshi with lemon on 6 consecutive Tuesdays. Can you help me with this one please. Would be ideal if I can get it in Sanskrit or English.

Cheers,
    Deepa

4. Chitvish

Dear Deepa,
    Thanks for your nice words.
    I do not have the Mangadu padalgal. I will try & look out. But they will be only in tamil. It is not possible to write the tamil words in english font.
    Love,
    Chithra.

5. deeps1210

deeps1210 New IL'ite

Hello,

Thanks for the prompt reply. I dont mind Tamil font as well.. just that I am a little slow in reading Tamil! So you may post these paadalgal whenever you find them.Thanks once again.

cheers,
    Deepa.

6. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

Dear Chithra madam,
    Iam really amazed by seeing your effort to give vast knowledge in slokas and pujas to us.I was not aware that there are different slokas for every specific purpose.Hats off to your good work.

7. Chitvish

Dear Supriya,
    Our culture & tradition can be compared only to a deep ocean !
    Thanks for your nice words !:hatsoff:hatsoff:hatsoff
    Love,
    Chithra.

8. Muthuraji

Muthuraji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Chitra Madam,

I find more slokas in English than in Tamil. If u could give the translation in Tamil of those slokas in English, it would be very nice so that I can recite these slokas.

Your effort of giving the slokas can't be expressed in words. I would like to meet you so that we can interact directly.

I can also learn reciting in correct prounounciation of some slokas if we could meet and also make some collections from your collections of slokas.

Thanking you in advance.

Regards,

Raji

9. Chitvish

Dear Muthuraji,
    I am giving in tamil font, over a period of time, all the shlokas that I have posted under my name. But it is not possible for me to give the tamil meanings.
    Also, I cannot give in tamil font, shlokas posted by others, since I need the sanskrit shlokas for me to get the right pronunciation in tamil.
    You can PM me & drop in.
    Love,
    Chithra.

10. padmaa

padmaa New IL'ite

chitra ji,
    I have a question for you.
    I am having extreme bad luck in matters of love and marriage. I had a love marriage in the past which was not successful. all through the 5 years I have been married, my husband did not work, we did not have a much happiness including physical relations at all through out this period; he and I lived together hardly for 2 years and lived apart for over 3 years following which I seeked a divorce.
    I had a brief relationship for few months with a person who took advantage of my situation and left me in a shattered state.
    All in all, I have not had any experience of love and companionship including marital happiness till date.
    I am now interested in someone but he is not too keen as he is younger to me by few years and he also fears opposition from his family.
    I would like to request you for a powerful sloka which can clear these obstacles for me. I would like to get married to the person I am in love with now very soon.
    thanks in advance,
    kalpi