Meet before holidays

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Abu Dhabi' started by Arabudupi, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Arabudupi

Arabudupi Bronze IL'ite

Heyyy nice to see the regulars back in action. Ranjuz, I'm coming alone. kids will come for next holidys only.I too am only on a short visit, just missng abudhabi and all my friends. I hope 26th is okay for all. 9 o clock... hmmmm.... well... yea.. ok for me if theres no other option. hope there wont be rush in Sangeetha . or else should we have it a some mall ?

2. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

I feel 9.30 will be fine,as I feel 9 is a bit early.Sangeetha will be fine.Rajasthani Royal is there next to LIWA centre,but there is no place to roam around,if you all want to.

3. gayabala06

gayabala06 Senior IL'ite

hi ranjuz,

u r by default included in the list, so no need to mention ur name i suppose....

4. ranjuz

ranjuz Senior IL'ite

Hi All,

Y no response from others regarding timing?
    Anyway 9 and 9.30am is ok for me.
    Easwar is disappointed to hear Vaibhav is not coming. Easwar says his hi to him. :hiya He is sitting next to me.

Thank u Gaya..

5. Arabudupi

Arabudupi Bronze IL'ite

Ok girls..its on 26th then. 9.30 am. I guess all of you are okay with the time and venue. Hope to see all of you there. Just one more week, cant wait to b there!!!!

6. poone

poone Bronze IL'ite

Hi Nandini ,

Thanks a lot for your wishes , my lil one is doing good ...hows your daughter ?....which class is she now ?

Vidya ,

26th, have an important meeting cant take off , message me your number while you are here .. will surely catch up ....

All the best ladies and happy meeting :)

Hugs n regards

Poone

7. gayabala06

gayabala06 Senior IL'ite

hi all,

the meet in sangeetha restaurant was good as usual..nice to meet vidya again in abu dhbai after a gap of 2 months...enjoyed meeting kanaka ji as well after a long time...c u all....

8. ranjuz

ranjuz Senior IL'ite

Hi,

Vidhya, kanakaji, nandini, laddu, gaya,

We all had a wonderful time yesterday thou' the count was less... We enjoyed the treat kanakaji.. Best of luck to daughter...
    Though Gaya was last to come yesterday, she has posted first (may be to compensate :))

:thumbsup

9. laddubala

laddubala Gold IL'ite

Thats was really a wonderful meet after a very long time. Kanaka ji you were perfect before time. Happy to see Vidhya ka back in her short duration. Good to see Nandhini, Ranju and Gayu. Had a nice chat and Thanks Kanakaji for your treat:)

10. kavisuresh

kavisuresh Silver IL'ite

Hi....

That s nice to see you all had a good time .....missed kanaka ji's treat.hope to join u all n forthcoming meets....."wish all mom's and kids enjoy summer hols"