1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Sweety's Diary : A B'lore (Wipro) techie's wife ended her life...Wanna know Why?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by vebha, Jun 14, 2011.

1. vinithavinu

vinithavinu New IL'ite

I wish Asti had stayed stronger, for such a man did not deserve her or her life!

Having been through a similar situation, I can see why she did what she did.

There were times when the whole world went blank for me. It hurt like hell. In the initial few months when I came to know what had happened to me, I didn't feel like living anymore. Education etc does not seem to help. Emotions were engulfing me. I am better now. Hope my pain will reduce, and I will lead a purposeful life. Still searching a reason to live. Marriage is not the end of life, but people who go through situations like this know what hell is while alive!

May Asti's soul rest in peace, and God should shower great strength to her family to overcome their loss.

2. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Vinitha

Search for that reason to live and make something out of yourself....help others in need....make some ones life ...give to the community....when you do good it never makes you unhappy!!!! by helping others you will find immense happiness and wh o knows you will also find love on that path..

as far as the pain is concerned, dont you think , leaving crappy husband is better than living with him every day and bearing that pain??? seeing him everyday and not letting the wound heal??to see his face everyday is like scraping your own wound...why do you want to that??? atleast staying away from nasty guy will help you see the real life outside...good / bad atleast you dont have to be insulted everyday by some moral less value less man.

3. zipzipzoomzoom

zipzipzoomzoom Gold IL'ite

If you bring up girls to be strong and fight tough times, it makes them less marriageable (speaking from personal experience), because jerks like the husband are now vulnerable.

4. zipzipzoomzoom

zipzipzoomzoom Gold IL'ite

5. forgiven10

forgiven10 Silver IL'ite

Sweety :( :( :( :(

how I wish you just stayed a little longer :( ......who knows, God would have brought your husband to your feet by changing him.....as humans, we never know God's plans....so we should not lose hope in the future just because the present looks gloomy and dark...now what hope is left sweety??? Nothing. My heart feels soo heavy....you were such a precious, innocent girl....

What I don't understand is, being a newly married girl, why did she give up so soon? I mean, how can a person look at just "3 months" (!) of married life and conclude "rest of my life is going to be this way" (she even said that in the diary).....too, too sad. I can understand that she was going through terrible torture and pain...and I feel sorry for her from the bottom of my heart. But still, I think she could have stayed on and diverted her mind on things which would bring her out of that depression so that she can take decisions in sound mind. We would all have called her a victor then, and this cruel husband would also have learnt a lesson. Suicide is NEVER the right answer.

Another precious life has been sacrificed in the name of husband, in laws and extra martial affair.

Wish Sweety's parents and bother peace!

Sigh, I feel soo numb after reading Sweety's story that I don't have words to say to the people who caused her terrible pain. Complete lack of words. No tears. Just an overwhelming sense of sorrow.

Dearest vinitha,

Don't lose hope in life...you can survive and be a victor! Sometimes God gives total joy...sometimes life is a total mess.....when we have joy should share it with others....and when we are in a total mess should trust in Him and gain victory over the problems!! God never deserts anyone......you will find your reason to live soon!!

Last edited: Jun 15, 2011
  6. Shanmukhabhavan

Shanmukhabhavan Silver IL'ite

[JUSTIFY]Sweety sister, I really pray hard that your Mikku atleast now should understand your pain, feelings and most over your LOVE for him so that your soul rest in peace. So sorry to your family and here are our condolences.

Wow, Indian parents must change their attitude, otherwise india will lose lot more bridals like this. they have to leave their sons alone to their likes and dislikes, they should not push them and not to try to rub their feelings on their son’s life. People has to change, their views have to change. Indian women should become courageous and bold to make good decisions for their life sake and their dependent’s sake. Poor Sweety, so sad , we can imagine how much pain you went through. Let them go/send to hell…….stupid husband, Ramya and inlaws. [/JUSTIFY]

7. ANNA44

ANNA44 Senior IL'ite

OMG.....I am still crying and have a swollen eyes...I pray may her sould be rested in peace and pray to god that justice would be serve and so called husband would be punish for destroying this young girls life. If he loved this other woman why did not he married her first instead of crushing the dreams of sweety....

I do hope he and his mother will rot in indian prison until they die.

8. Shanmukhabhavan

Shanmukhabhavan Silver IL'ite

[JUSTIFY]
    Dear Vinithavinu, please do not come to any conclusion regarding life. Please please, think twice thrice “n” times before taking any kind of decision. Marriage, husband, job these are the not only things in our life, a lot more other important stuff we have in our life. See when you were born did god tell you or written in your face that iam giving this life to you because of your hubby (or what makes you feel like this) if you do not have him in life then you have to finish your life????? Is it??? Noooo way!!!!!, right, so why you think like this. we ladies (married) take this married life so hard. Each and every thing that happens what we do not wish is a big issue for us. But think twice, when you are a child something happens when you do not like it, but that time you do not think anything negative, will move on, likewise when you go to college if something happened there you do not feel negative either. But when it comes to married life everything will see in a Magnifying Glass. Why can not we move on without losing hopes like we did in child hood or the days before married? Please dear just remember one thing, no one in this world living without a single problem. Everybody has problems in their own way, so you are not alone dear. please think this way… and most important just think about your parents, they should not be punished emotionally from what you want to do…… please dear, I really hope and pray that god or what ever you believe in should give you the strength and self confidence to not to do that what you are thinking to going to be…..we/your friends/your family all are here with you, be strong dear…..please pardon me if my writing makes you hurt....i am no way here to hurt you but am here to soothe you as your sister....HUGS....[/JUSTIFY]

9. pinkpearls

pinkpearls Senior IL'ite

may her soul rest in piece

10. omnam

omnam Platinum IL'ite

May her souls rest in peace.

Sweety is very innocent. Had someone else married her who loved her, then she could have been the best wife.

In our society set up girls are expected to be behave in certain way. This make them innocent. We blindly love husband. We are not able to analyse his nature and charachter before marriage. Guys easily make us fool. After marriage reality striks and we find ourselves to be fooled and missed life.

Families should groom their daughters to be strong in all ways. Strong mind and heart. To be bride should anaylise him and his family behaviour before wedding only. Even after wedding should make attitude such that noone could try mess with her. And if that marriage didnt work-out should come out clean and lead atleast peaceful life without H.