1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

pain of shoulder and hand.

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by sudhasrk, Nov 5, 2007.

1. sudhasrk

sudhasrk New IL'ite

hi friends,
    i am really stuck up by ailment .i have a pain starting from my back neck running through shoulders up to the wrist ,left hand. i can sit properly as the pain will elivate .this happened to me 1 yr back also . i consulted a dr and he told it must spondalytis and asked me not to do much work or do any job like stitching or sitting infront of computer for long time.now the same pain has started and it has been noe for 2 weeks .i took medicines (dicofenac with potassium for 3 days .now i have a small relief but not fully recovered. so please can any one help me with any treatment . thank you . i am bored by sitting simply. but thinking of the shooting pain i am resting .

2. Tamildownunder

Tamildownunder Bronze IL'ite

Dear sudarsk,

I did have similar pain several years back and the doctors gave me pain killars and asked me to take Infra-red treatment. Although they gave me temporary relief, I was having continuous pain. Once my mother suggested to me take few black pepper seeds early in the morning in an empty stomach. It gave me immediate relief. I am sure this will work if your pain is due to the collection of water. Wish you speedy recovery.

Regards,

TDU

3. fozianaser

fozianaser New IL'ite

Dear friend,
    I also had this pain but a friend of mine suggested I put a spoon of salt in olive oil and heat it on low flame till its hot enough.keep mixing the oil and salt together till its very hot.Remove from stove n let it cool down till its warm enough and get a massage with this warm oil.Massage with it before sleeping and next morning u will feel as u never had the pain.:hatsoff