1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Weight Loss Buddy

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by PinkRubies, Nov 2, 2008.

1. reeyak

reeyak New IL'ite

Hey just barging in..

I drink Real/Tropicana juice (sweetened) about 1 glass every morning, should I stop that? I am in North India it so freaking hot its not funny!! and I have a weakness for sweet so I usually take about half a glass of sweetend juice when I crave for sweets.

2. melon123

melon123 IL Hall of Fame

hi reeyak... i would say no for this juices.. i use to take a lot during pregnancy and dr strictly said no as they have too much sugar in it... instead have fresh juice homemade.. if u carve for sweets have a pc of choclate instead of eating the whole bar:biglaugh(i do that) and it helps a lot... or have fruits... for summer the best drink is buttermilk... u can have 2-3 glasses of it in a day...

3. reeyak

reeyak New IL'ite

I try to satisfy myself with a piece, but no!! I end up eating the entire thing :D Buttermilk...Do you mean beaten yoghurt and water? :-/? That's lassi, aint it?:hide:

4. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

HI reeyak,
    welcome here, avoid sweetened juice, make fresh juice at home and drink if you have to add sugar add little honey only, if its hot and you need to drink something drink water, take in lots of fruits and water melon juice is hte best, i make it everyday and have it.
    love
    alpa:cheers

5. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Hi reeyak,
    post your daily deit here and we shall all be able to help you. Aerobics is good, you will loose weight, have healthy natural foods, include lots of veggies and fruits in your diet drink at least 2 litres of hot water through our the day, avoid fatty foods and junk food. take in lots of protiens and dinner should be your light meal of hte day
    if you follow all this you will lose weight and look sexy.
    love
    alpa:cheers

6. melon123

melon123 IL Hall of Fame

big no no to lassi dear... its full of sugar and full cream curd.. well if u want u can make any fruit or dry fruit lassi with low fat curd.. i make it for my hubby and daughter with sugar in it.. i avoid it.... instead i take buttermilk....

buttermilk u can make by adding 1or 2 tsp low fat curd with 1 glas water.. add salt, giner, coriander leaves, mint leaves and 1/2 green chilli(if u like spicy)... grind them and have it... its good for health....

7. reeyak

reeyak New IL'ite

Thanks Melon. I bought Mother Dairy buttermilk. I feel bad i cant find the motivation to make things at home. :crazy:crazy

Thanks Alpa for the encouragement! I shall post my diet tmr. :)

8. FirSrk

FirSrk Senior IL'ite

Hi Alpa and others,

I have been absent from this thread for a long time. Will try to be regular in my postings from now on.
    Today's diet plan

7.30 2 glasses hot water
    8.30 2 roti+aloo subzi+handful cherries
    10 1 date
    1.30 rice+salad+spinach
    4 tea+1 biscuit
    7 2 roti+salad+spinach

9. melon123

melon123 IL Hall of Fame

its ok reeyak... u will surely b motivated.. u r at the right place now:):)

10. melon123

melon123 IL Hall of Fame

hi firsrk.. welcome back....