1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

online freinds!

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by kanchaniljoshi, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Hey girls,

Love to discuss further, but I think we are hijacking the OP's thread. So may be we can discuss this somewhere else. :)

2. asuitablegirl

asuitablegirl Gold IL'ite

Maybe yahoo chat? :rotfl

Just joking. :)

3. payalg

payalg New IL'ite

Nandshyam - Sri is absolutely right. I think you are still in kindergarden about Chat rooms. It's ridiculous to compare a forum like this where we discuss serious meaningful issues with an online chatroom where most of the times people are looking for casual flirting

And plus I dont like the tone you use when you replied to Sri, please be respectful or dont reply.

4. gujulady

gujulady Bronze IL'ite

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
    OMG!! I cannot control myself. I'm going to choke.

Sorry for hijacking your thread.....

5. kanchaniljoshi

kanchaniljoshi New IL'ite

Hi everyone, well, i am shocked to read the views of some senior members out here.Let me say that instead of advising on my problem, some members are asking me about my intentions? that ridiculous!
    Maybe its not clear to you all. i am a Physiotherapist and i stay some months in India where i can work and some months in Saudi Arabia (for my family responsibilities) where due to rules of my Visa i cannot work. So when i am not in India i still have to be in contact with my earlier patients or relatives.thats all i meant by saying that i need to stay in touch with people,and i do admit that i was mislead by his name which is one of my patients relatives name.I am not talking about forums or random chat rooms, i have never used them.My patients r in touch with me as when i am away my assistants are treating them.

About whether my husband wants me to work or not.... its yes he is willingly agreeing to it.he has never said that he sends messgs,or anything, but thru the opinions expressed i have come to know that its him and I am 100% sure about it.

I am not guilty or worried of doing any mistake.. whats bothering me is only the fact that if he had any doubts why cud we not speak it out frankly, i have not confronted him and even if i do, he will never, never agree upon doing it.

6. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Naah !! Some random online chat, yahoo is too personal don't you think :p :p

Hey. You don't know me. Sri does. Please check out our old threads before the meltdown, you will find out that we don't take anything personally, but we discuss everything under the sun, in our own way !!

Also I know that Sri can handle herself very fine :p :) So please Chill !

BTW, I don't want to go into a tech lecture here, to put it in layman terms, the reason for my post in the first place, I manage few client project about cyber crimes and I got to know the in's and out's of these virtual world not just some yahoo, gmail or other personal chats where you can be traced back, but IMVU type stuff and other online chat rooms based on your hobbies and passion. U get to know people who share your interests and can be interacted in the same wavelength and at the same time predators. Also every forums nowadays have private messaging and chat rooms in them as well. So if a predator wants to get someone (s)he sure can in any possible way.

In both online chatting or forums has its own pros and cons. Unless I am an admin, where I can get ur IP and thus your location, it's very hard to know who you are.

All I am saying is, you can venture out anywhere in this virtual world, as long as you know how to handle your identity and know the limits.

Kanchan, sorry for the diversion, but I got to put it out there. If its a professional request (even if its personal, I think if u know the limits, there should be no issue), It ain't your fault. :) :) So relax and explain to your husband. I guess he is just insecure and an open communication with him would help?

Good luck !!

7. ilovelife

ilovelife Bronze IL'ite

Good info.. normally i always wonder how safe it is to use the forum.. though i cant ressit myself from posting problems here as i get good support and it helps me come out of emotional trauma as and when i am in problem..

Hi Kanchan,

dont worry about your husbands attitude..maybe you can just discuss indirectly.. normally sometimes possesivness and insecurity will lead to just behaviour.. however if you feel he is spying a lot on you and you are 100% sure about it than you should clearly explain him about trust and respect in marriage.