1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

ILites lets do something for Jenita

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Shanthi, Nov 21, 2007.

1. scr665

scr665 Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2007
  2. scr665

scr665 Guest

"Jenita 's name will become a Horror in your whole family's life for next 7 births now.. You dont know who are these people ,,talking online..
    Some could be lawyers even judges.. So save your precious dollars and run for your life.. You are doomed............
    "

When arguments and facts derail,
    come to threats, this is what modern indian women is.
    My way or highway.

3. imemyself

imemyself Senior IL'ite

Scr665,
    Well...mayb u were able to give answers to all our questions and only a few were convincing(those that are applicable generally)...rest all looks like u r desperate to prove Christy is innocent!

Neways...as already mentioned by others pls be genuine in ur statements!
    I just can't even imagine the fact that he abandoned her!!!
    See...he dint abandon her on the road because...police wld immdlty have reached the place and how on earthi cld he jus walk away from his wife who is on her dependent visa...!! the police will immdltly smell something fishy...!
    He chose to admit her and then few days visit and then totally left her at the mercy of the hospital..!!!
    If I am justifying his act in this way...do you have proof to say no???? Nope,right!!
    Similarly no one here can justify anything!!But ppl can definitely understand the attitude of leaving behind a pregnant wife is ofcourse not human!!!
    And fwding a mail which is circulated within the company doesnt mean that Christy has not done anythign wrong!

He is not going to go arnd with his friends and colleagues and show his bad side..!! Do you think all the good ppl out there are really good..!!!??

Well..i don't wish to elaborate more...because perception differs...and urs is to much in deviation..and god help!!

The guilty will definitely be punished and he will b taken to task!!!

4. scr665

scr665 Guest

I was intrigued by the sensation created by this case, and being touted as a case of the dowry harassment, and was looking around for the facts.

I think, i had put enough information for the crusaders in this thread, to investigate further and act.

There could be any number of reasons, which may or may not be true,
    but certainly THIS IS NOT A CASE OF DOWRY, and simply because of this, I do not like this Dad fellow, playing this out at her AILING DAUGHTER. Why in the hell he had even given 1 lakh rupee in dowry, when asked for 5L. If he wanted to get her daughter married , he should be first one to be clear on his part, rather then blaming anything and everything on dowry, and misuse and abuse its stringent laws to settle scores, even though the daughter condition is so serious.

I wish, he should have approached the indians over here for her good treatment, and her family in India also should have approached the media in India for help in this regard, who are making in MILLIONS of ad revenue by putting sensation and twist in her story. And in this age of internet, they could have send mass appeals, put some webpage, anything. I mean, the priority should have been HER WELL BEING AND CARE, not sensation and revenge. I knew a charity, which takes care of the pregnant women without insurances, and sure there are many.

As an NRI, just know that and be careful, you can also be haunted by scrupolous elements to harass, intimidate and loot you, by misusers and abusers of law in India. Read the saga of Ambatti's again, that is just one and God forbid, you could be next.

One thing i learned in this whole process, NEVER EVER be without the insurance in this country. I am glad at all costs i maintained the insurance, and even when my parents came and they extended their stay for 15 days, i took the insurance for 20 days. And in the process learned, there is LIMITED COVERGAE vs COMPREHENSIVE insurance, and recently read, there is big fraud going around by insurance companies around this and congress hearings. Gosh, i can only understand the insurance drama and nightmare going on. I had a small water leakage at my apartment, and they had given me the toughest time to pay couple of hundred dollars, and heard from two people i knew , who had been in life threatening accidents.

5. Aarushi

Aarushi Platinum IL'ite

Just curious. How do you know that this is not a dowry related case? Can you provide the news link or whatever the source is for this information?

Jenita was in US on H4. That means she should have been on her husband's insurance as a dependent (the news info said that the husband abandoned her. That means he had not taken any insurance for his wife. Even though she was 7 months pregnant. Very unusual, don't you think? He however did not abandon his sister. So he must have taken insurance for her or thought enough of her to bother to pay for her medical bills). The insurance policy that you are talking of is visitor's insurance - which would have been applicable for his sister or parents.

And lastly, I really don't understand your point. Are you saying that the husband should not be blamed for his behavior in all this? Or are you saying that the news items should not be believed (but in that case, even your word should not be believed because that is also just a written word on the cyber space)? Can you be a bit more clear in your reasoning? Thank you!

Aarushi

6. babyish

babyish New IL'ite

hi,

scr can be dciphered as smalin and christy.......as seeing all ur arguments shows that u have chosen this login name very cleverly.......u are screaming so much this is not dowry case then what it is.........u say Jenita's dad is wrong how prove....noone plays with their daughter and her unborn child ........if he had to do this he could have done without waiting for this pain his daughter.......u r really a shameless person........hurting poor man's hurted soul..... u think christy don't know what legal things are taking place he knows each and everything more than us ----so u r spitting so much venom in this forum against Jenita.......
    answer two questions-------
    WHY YOU SEARCHED WHEREABOUTS OF PAKISTANI DOCTOR....u have mentioned in your post u cannot find any doctor by this name...........r u urself christy or his family member taking so much pain to save him.
    HOW DO U KNOW SEBASTIAN DIDN'T UTTERED A SINGLE WORD WHILE TRANSFERRING GUARDIANSHIP......u were there transferring guardianship to Jenita's family.......u have mentioned this too in ur post
    why christy didn't get any insurance for his wife when she is pregnant then also there is no insurance for her....it means u planned everything......
    how do u know Jenita's dad gave only 1 lakh and if he gave this much why u r worried and cursing him.......christy is capable to earn this small amount of 5lakh in 2-3months...infosys are well paid.
    u have addressed wrongly to ria and shanthi------why----they r just trying to get the facts ..r u leena's brother don't degrade urself by using bad comments for others..........how can u comment anyone from afghanistan or any country u can't comment on nationality...stay away using such comments........u r full of venom....
    when u talk about feminity of ria and shanti why don't think about feminity of leena and her mom who left Jenita a pregnant women in hospital on mewrcy of others...forst see their feminity who are not supposed to be called as women at all
    ok if we agree christy is good person then why he transferred her guardianship to his father when she is bearing his child......and she is in such a poor condition.it shows that he was trying hard to get rid of Jenita

Last edited: Nov 26, 2007
  7. Shanthi

Shanthi Silver IL'ite

Hmm I am quite surprised to see Christy have such an ardent supporter that too from Barbados who seems to know so much about how the law and insurance works in US!

A very ardent supporter who registered with Indus ladies just to defend his friend here in this thread. I don't see your comments in any other section. Why did you limit your wisdom to just this one thread!

You are very worried about Leela Pillai! Oh my GOD! Poor Christy! His heart must have broken that his sister had to be airlifted to a hospital!!!! Which hospital did he abandon her? Please let is know.

I can respect a person with a different perspective, but cannot respect soemone without any humanity. Haven't seen you show your sympathy for Jenita or her baby in any place. Irrespective of the contoversy there is a pregnant woman in coma in an alien country abandoned by her 'loving' husband. Didn't you feel sorry for her ... not even a little bit!

And ofcourse how blind we have been to Christy's wonderful genrousity of not abondoning his wife in the road. Oh my, what a gentleman! If you know how things work in the US, after a big road accident, all traffic stops and the police, ambulance and fire fighters come in and take all of the injured to the hospital.You are talking like he carried his bleeding wife all the way to the hospital !

Oh for heaven's sake stop saying not about dowry. Yes this is not about dowry, this guy lacks basic humanity in him. You still haven't answered why your friend abandoned his wife in the hospital. Doesn't he have any responsibility towards her or his unborn baby ! Oh yes ofcourse he did ( allegedly ) give her India contact details to the hospital ! This sort of responisiblity ---- oh my every woman's dream husband.

You can call me a feminist ! I am proud of it! But I don't see why I have to be a feminist to see the inhumanity in this. This is about humanity ! The way our heart will jerk when we see a child in an orphange or the plight of starving people in Africa. This case is closer to home. We have a name, a picture and we can relate to the problem more because we live in the same place, culture.

I cannot imagine a women going through all these abuse from a husband. I am a married woman and I know how much I trust my husband and love him. To see that trust crushed - how much Jenita must have hurt in her heart. I can feel that. To be pregnant and be abused - terrified what would happen to the baby ! Every second of the pregnancy every woman is worried and careful not to do anything to harm the baby. I know that, I have a child and am expecting one soon. So I can imagine the terror in Jenita's heart when she was hit and being thrown out of a running car - the concern for her baby ! The women her in IL can feel Jenita's pain in one level or the other ... that is the reason for this out pouring of support and sympathy for her.

You can keep posting replies, beating around the bush and making a saint of Christy the monster, but that doesn't change a thing about your sick attitude or that monster.

I will continue to make Christy Danius, the loving husband and father more and more popular along with my fellow ILites. And you can continue your crusade too.

:hatsoff

8. Ria2006

Ria2006 Silver IL'ite

Shanthi

This SCR id is of the person who owns this blog
    Fight against False Dowry cases
    He/she registered him/herself after i linked his post to this thread. So I would assume this is his/her full time obsession. Take a side of whoever he/she thinks is being exploited. In his/her eyes, Only males are being exploited in Indian society.

I guess we are giving him/her way too much importance. If there is any God in this world, he and his idols will get their due share back.

Ria

9. Shanthi

Shanthi Silver IL'ite

You are right Ria. That would be my final post to that person. But this has been a new experience for me... you know to meet all kinds of people.

10. cadbury85

cadbury85 New IL'ite

I am new here and I became a member today when I came across this thread from Google (while searching for "Christy Danius"). :)

It's good to be part of this nice forum :)