Vaasthu doubts

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by VGVK, Jan 17, 2010.

1. VGVK

VGVK New IL'ite

வாழ்த்துக்கள்.

நல்ல நேரம் பார்த்து தலைவாசல் நிலை வைக்கவும்.

தலைவாசல் கதவிற்கு கீழே விலை உயர்ந்த நவரத்தினங்களை நம் முன்னோர்கள் வைத்தார்கள்.
    தற்போதும் சிலரால் அது பின்பற்றப்படுகிறது.

பலன் - செல்வம் சேரும். வீட்டில் லட்சுமி கடாட்ஷம் நிலவும்.

2. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

Thank u sir! V done the above two!

3. happygolucky

happygolucky New IL'ite

Hello everyone,

This thread is really interesting and helpfull:cheers. I have a doubt regarding where to put ganesh idol or a painting in my house. Eversince we have moved to this house, there have been a lot of obstacles in every thing.As Ganesha is a symbol of prosperity and profound knowledge and is believed to be destroyer of all obstacles , I wanted to intall Ganesha on the top of the entrance of the house. But some of my friends have suggested that it must be installed in pair and back to back on both sides. ( back to back at the entrance.) Is this true?

I would sincerely appreciate your help:thumbsup

Thankyou:)

4. bangalorean05

bangalorean05 Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,

I am from Bangalore and would like to know if you can provide me any good vaastu consultant in Bangalore whom you have come across. Let me know if Vaastu corrections applied without any demolition will have effect.

Further, let me know if you have website of your own.

Regards
    Arun

5. ksandhya

ksandhya New IL'ite

Hello VGKK,

Could you please let us know where can we put god shelf as we dont have seperate pooja room we are planning for God shelf (wooden). We dont have sufficient space in eeshanya(NE corner) as our house is North facing we are planning to keep shelf in dining hall .Please let me know which corner is the better and how much height we can keep wooden shelf.

I have been searching for this in Internet but couldn't get answer.Please respond.

Thanks in Advace
    San

Last edited: Jan 25, 2011
  6. sujiarpu

sujiarpu New IL'ite

Hi Sir,
    I am buying a flat where the main door faces north-west.is it okay to buy this place?pls clarify,thanks in advance.

7. venkateshlakshm

venkateshlakshm New IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    I am having a land facing south, may I build home in that East facing main door? please predict & tell me.
    My name venkatesh, date of birth-05/11/1971- time- 04/06 am. birth place-Coimbatore tamilnadu. Rasi- rishaba, lagnam- Kanni, Star- Rohini.