How come movie actors are so lucky

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by sarayu18, Jun 2, 2011.

1. sarayu18

sarayu18 Senior IL'ite

Very often this thought comes into mind. All the movie actors marry in 30s and yet become pregnant and also give birth without any problems. Farah Khan had triplets in early 40s. Kajol, Karishma, Sridevi, Madhuri all of them had kids around 35. They marry late but have kids as soon as they are married. Except for Aiswarya, everybody is lucky. Now Shilpashetty is also pregnant. I wonder with what confidence they wait so long to get married and yet almost every body is very lucky to have kids as soon as they are married.

I wish even we were so lucky..

1 person likes this.

2. sowjanyak

sowjanyak New IL'ite

hi sarayu .

i have same doubt about movie actors in my mind and there are used so many medicines and stress in film time... and they are married after 35 and they get kids very soon .....hope somebody will give some answers to our doubts..

3. Swatir23

Swatir23 Gold IL'ite

Yah, I also have same doubt:bonk....how come they are so lucky......

4. lathaviswa

lathaviswa IL Hall of Fame

Waiting to hear from someone.........

5. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

hahahaha sarayu......you are soooooo naive!!!! do you know sridevi personally??? how do you know that she didnt have any problems having kids?? how do you know that she got pregnant without any hassles??

And also to each his own...everyone has one or the other issues in their life when you ask them.....so better lets try to be happy with what we have and work on what we need rather than comparing with others...the more you look at others and compare your life with theirs...you can never feel happy and full!!!

5 people like this.
  6. ushas1984

ushas1984 New IL'ite

May be immediately coming out of birth control pills helped them to get pregnant soon:crazy:biglaugh...jokes apart i guess may be becuz they follow strict diet routine,exercise and regular health checkups and access to top doctors :)
    But we need not worry abut others and chill out..Life mein Jo bhi hota hain acche ke liye hi hota hain:)

anika987 likes this.
  7. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

It is not that people become unfertilized after their 30's and so and so!
    In early days people had more than 12 or 15 children that they were born nearly at more than 40 years of thier parents! all lie behind your desire to have a child
    those who marry after 30 wish and wait for their first child and keep on thinking of its arrival that makes them to have to one! behind which lies so much of sacrifices of them! they could have even been so cautious than before avoiding some food items what they are mostly fond off also just for the sake of having a kid. we people from outside just will know that they are having one so easily ! things and struggles will be known only when we are in their stage. i go with you srividya! you are cen percent right:thumbsup

8. meerajesh59

meerajesh59 Gold IL'ite

You are talking about movie stars.. For me movie :biglaugh:biglaugh
    Whenever a girl who was raped in a movie,get pregnant next month. I used to think we are trying for years and years, how these girls getting pregnant, that to unwanted pregnancy immediately. :bonk

3 people like this.
  9. sarayu18

sarayu18 Senior IL'ite

I take back my word " I wish we were so lucky"

But I totally agree with Usha1984, it is definetely because of their lifestyle. Good food, regular excercise, Yoga, meditation , regular health checks especially gynec checks and access to very good doctors. They probably already know about their fibroids or cysts way before they get married.

10. geetadamle

geetadamle Silver IL'ite

Agree with Usha. Movie stars work so hard to have fit body and good health. They exercise regularly and eat healthy as their profession demands it. Since movie stars are public figures, we immediately know when they have kids etc,

But in real world also there are so many disciplined people who have babies (by choice) after 35 years. It all depends on how healthy you are and how well you eat and exercise through out your life. "Having babies after 30 is very difficult" is a misconception. Today everyone runs after stressful life (for more money, promotions in office etc) and dont give importance to daily exercise and nutritious food.Then it hampers their health and causes various problems, one of which is having babies easily.

So good health is the key.

1 person likes this.