Monthly breakfast kitty (only on weekdays) for housewives in abu dhabi

Discussion in 'Places & Events in Abu Dhabi' started by kapur, Jan 30, 2011.

1. kapur

kapur Bronze IL'ite

hello
    i wish to invite all indian housewives in abu dhabi (especially those staying near khalidiya) to join me to start a monthly kitty that can be done only in the morning time when husbands and kids are off to work and school respectively!
    if you people are interested, we can decide on the amount...for example 500 dhs or 1000dhs (whatever suits all) to collect every month.
    The person 's name will be selected through chits every month. the host will decide the date of the meet at her house and she will prepare a simple breakfast and beverage for all and we will have some interesting games along with housie etc. we can also share recipes and chat. will be back before kids come back. ( 9 to 12 seems fine)

If there are 12 people in this group, everyone will get a chance to host the breakfast party once a year.
    i hope this info helps
    any queries or suggestions
    please post.
    thank u
    kapur

2. kapur

kapur Bronze IL'ite

hello
    still looking fwd to the interested members to join the club!! :cheers:rotfl

3. kapur

kapur Bronze IL'ite

hi everyone!
    any changes suggested in the plan......pls at least come up with some ideas.........if someone is intersted! also, people outside khalidia can join me.........commuting is not a problem here....it's just once a month. o:thumbsup

4. Shivani2009

Shivani2009 Moderator Staff Member Gold IL'ite

Hi Kapur !
    Brilliant idea , had i been in AUH , would've loved to join !!
    Hope you get Superb response !
    Cheers

5. kapur

kapur Bronze IL'ite

thanx yaar
    lets hope so it works out well
    i am a north indian from meerut. what abt u?

6. sapssy

sapssy New IL'ite

Hii kapur,

is your kitty idea still on??

am from mumbai...let me know

7. kapur

kapur Bronze IL'ite

hi sapssy, nice to c u...yup idea is still on, but not enough people! if we get more response, we can start anytime.

8. Twinklestar

Twinklestar New IL'ite

Hi,

I appreciate u r idea...and efforts....long back even me n my friends had tried lot to collect more friends through this forum....we were searching fr mothers having toddlers...and fortunately we did formed a very nice group....
    Basically i am not intrested in kitty...thing...just intrested to make friends and if possible to get to learn something new from others...so sorry cannot join in u r idea....but all the best for u r efforts..keep trying...enjoy!!!

9. flowerkumar

flowerkumar New IL'ite

Hi twinklestar

How r u and lil one doing , saw ur post , i would very much like to join ur group since i also feel very lonely at times here , i am from delhi and i stay in navy gate area here..my daughter is 3.5 yr now and she is in sara nursery , i am looking for friends who are good at heart and have kids so that my doll can also have friends to play while i join my friends .

Will wait for ur reply

love

vishu