TTC progress & two weeks wait... Part-II

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Vasumathy, Apr 30, 2011.

1. faith11

faith11 New IL'ite

Hi Vasu,
    Thanks for your encouraging words.
    Went for my scan again this morning, there are developing follicles, which is great. The nurse said that probably I'll be having a longer cycle this time. See how this cycle goes.

Hope you're doing well.

Baby dust to all :thumbsup

2. prayer4ttc

prayer4ttc Senior IL'ite

Hi friends,
    After being on metformin 1000mg/day for 6 months my periods didnot become regular so, doc asked me go for 1500mg/day now from past one week. since then my delay count is increasing and waiting for AF to arrive. Is more dose of metformin delays the period? I am on diet and exercising daily. I am not obsess only belly region has weight. This is the first time in my life time i m having this much long period cycle. I had only 5-12 days of delay becz of PCOS. Becz of this now a days not able to concentrate at workplace.

3. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sumi,
    Welcome to Indus Ladies & to this forum.
    You can find our forum guidelines here...
    Sorry about your ectopic pregnancy. Its not necessary to get ectopic each time. Hope things will go fine this time!

HI Haritha,
    All the best dear. Hope this cycle will go fine!

Hi Sarayu,
    Some people told early ovulation gave success! Hope it will be your case too! All the best. Eat healthy & take care of yourself!

HI Faith,
    Good that follicles started to show up! Ya, it seems to be a longer cycle. Eat healthy food. Hope things will go fine! Take care.

Hi Prayer 4 ttc,
    I don't think change of Metfomrin dose will delay your periods. It may be some other reason! Just wait for some more time or get in touch with your doc again. Hope confusions will end soon! All the best.

Baby dust to all TTC ladies....

4. rbpmalar

rbpmalar Senior IL'ite

Hi friends,
    How all of you'll. Baby dust to all. I am on a strict diet and i notice my cycle is getting shorter. I got my period on the 3rd may. I got a blood clot on 24 May. After that nothing,no spotting. yrsterday i saw a tissue which looks like a flesh tissue. thats all. But my legs are aching so badly this time. i couldn't sleep at all last night due to the pain. My breast is also aching. Please advice. Anyone has experienced this?

Malar

5. yourlittleworld

yourlittleworld New IL'ite

hi all...

I wish u all good luck.

I'm new to this thread. We r trying since last 1 yr.. (not seriously... cause i know i missed the days.) and my cycle was 40 days. All the tests r normal (done 4 months back.)except my cycle is 40 days. gynec gave me duphaston. I'm taking this since last 4 months. and still my cycles r between 30 - 34 days... first month after taking tablets got periods on 30th day. next month 32 and this month 34. Except irregular periods everything is normal. OH!!! forgot my thyroid. i hav hyperthyroidsm. i take 88 mcg. everyday. We 2 were working and we decided not 2 hav baby for 2 yrs. and we thought it will hardly take 2-4 months to conceive after seeing all the frnds and family. and this month i have decided to do yoga and excercise regularly.

Please wish me luck and i know i'm too stressed. dont feel like talking to my parents and inlaws. Please I need some good words to feel better.

Any suggestions would definitely help me...

thank u...

6. sarayu18

sarayu18 Senior IL'ite

Hi All,

Did anybody experience opaque white discharge 3-4 days after ovulation trasparent white discharge. Is this normal.

Sarayu

7. Vasumathy

Hi Malar,
    Many people experience leg cramps as a part of their routine with the cycle! Some say its indication to periods.... Breast tenderness comes as a common symptom with PMS & periods... Can't decide things with this...
    Just hold on for few more days & know the condition.... till then, eat healthy & take care of yourself!

Hi Your little world,
    Welcome to Indus Ladies & to this forum. :)
    You can find our forum guidelines here...
    It seems hyper thyroidism is the culprit behind the delayed/irregular periods... Work towards bringing the level down, things will click along! All the best!

I get them at times.... Never know the reason... Wait & watch. Don't get tensed up.... Take care.

Baby dust to all TTC ladies....

8. Harithag

Harithag Gold IL'ite

Hi Vasu,
    Thanks for peeping in for me.

And my update is,

Finished a LETOVAL cycle(from 3rd to 7th day) and waiting for the scan.

Hope i ovulate on time.:bonk

Baby dust to all the ladies over here..

9. faith11

faith11 New IL'ite

All the best Haritha!

I went for a blood test today to confirm if I'm ovulating as couldn't detect properly from the scans...waiting for blood test results and keeping my fingers crossed.

Baby dust everyone!

Last edited: May 30, 2011
  10. Vasumathy

All the best Haritha. Hope all will go fine in this cycle!

Thats great faith. Ovulating on your own is one added advantage! Hope soon you will be able to find your ovulation time too!
    All the best.

Baby dust to all TTC ladies...