IVF - Need some advice

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by mrudula, Mar 19, 2007.

1. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

Hi hopes,

nice to hear from you.Good Luck!!

P2G,

Good Luck with your beta!!iam sure its going to click this time

2. ranorano

ranorano New IL'ite

god...........these clinics!!!!!why are they playing with emotions of we unlucky people.

GOD IS WATCHING EVERY THING.

3. malarkodichenna

malarkodichenna New IL'ite

dear hema , dont be so emotional. i too got treated there. the results are really good there . i was treated very well and definitely the care is very good there and better than other hospitals. and i have heard a lot of success stories there myself.

just because you are unsuccessful you dont have to be so harsh.

4. prasu1987

prasu1987 New IL'ite

hi friends,
    I have undergone my 1st ivf in september in India with out success..Now im planning for my second ivf in US..Could you please help me in knowing the information like cost and insurance that covers ivf .. We live in tucson, Arizona..Is there any one from Arizona and suggest me some best doctors in Arizona..

I appreciate for your reply..

shanti

5. mrudula

mrudula Senior IL'ite

Hi hopesinbaby2010

where in chicago, are you going to? i would recommend advanced fertility center in gurnee if you are going for ivf.

hmm... glad to see the thread started by me 3 years back still running.

mrudula

6. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Mrudula,
    Welcome back!
    Hope soon your battle ends!
    Baby dust to you!

7. priyankanath

priyankanath Gold IL'ite

P2G,

Heyy.....hope u remember me bebe.
    Nice to see u here.

All the best for your IVF dear. Dont lose hope before u get your Beta results. Am sure its implantation bleeding.

Am praying for u. May God give u a BFP this cycle itself.:bowdown Lots of babydust to u.

Priyanka

8. pumpkin01

pumpkin01 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Girls, I hope you won't mind me asking you something regarding IVF, I have had 6 failed IUI :( I spoke to my Nurse and I have been refered to the fertility centre here through the NHS and according to her it'll get 2 months to get the actual IVF process to start. i have my appointment with the the FS, I heard somewhere that they put you into Birth Control Pill before they start the IVF ?? will it be safe for me to take it on my own before it actually starts as I don't want to just wait another month if you girls can understand my situation I know I am sounding desperate :( but it's so hard really. Any advice on this regard would be eally great. Thanks.

9. babyhopes

babyhopes Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    Srry abt your IUI results.
    I had ivf during mar-april cycle.I was not put on birth ctrl pills.My ivf cycle started by the 2nd day of my periods.2nd day I had all the tests(ekg,x-ray,various blood tests..as we'll be given anesthesia these tests are necessary)The from day 3 I was put on follicle injections(self administer).
    Pls consult your doctor.dont take pills of your own or from anyone's suggestion,apart from your own doctor.
    Tc.
    Lots baby dust to you:)

10. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Pumpkin,
    Sorry about the failed IUIs....
    Coming to IVF & Birth control pills... They are common here. As far i have heard, they use BCPs to control the hormones & bring the menstrual cycle to their schedule & proceed with IVF plans! For a small period of time, BCP won't bring anything bad to our health. So, relax. No stress/tension is allowed here... If you are tensed, the hormones will start to play on their own & tough to manage it along with other this. Stay calm. Hope for the positive out come! Try to add some healthy life style!
    Hope all will go well & you will hold you LO sooner!
    Be positive. Be happy!
    Take care.