Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. rama_mani

rama_mani Silver IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Thanks for your prediction. To be frank with you i am very poor this astrology. You
    explained very clearly. But it is very difficult to understand to me.

I just want to know:
    1. Shall i start business in my daughter's name.
    2. I want to do catering type of work
    3. Baby's Day Care
    4. Old home

In the above 3 anything suit with my daughter's horoscope.

Once again sorry for the inconvenience.

Waiting for your reply.
    Regards
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello Sir,

Thank you very much for your reply. As per your prediction shall i start business in
    my daughter's name (31st May 1979 horoscope). If so, what kind of business is
    good for her.

D O B : 31.05.1979
    P O B : Chennai
    T O B : 10.40 AM

Please tell me. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Rama Mani,

Judging the nature of profession/business is a vast subject. One of the simplest way of judging the profession is to find out the Atmakaraka (AK) in the chart and then find out his placement in the Navamsa Chart - called as Karakamsa (KA) and also the connectivity with other planets. Ofcourse, this needs some basic knowledge on Astrology.

Your daughter's AK is Venus.

Venus as KA is placed in his own sign in the Navamsa i.e. in Libra. He is connected to Jupiter, Sun and Saturn. So, the profession/business can be connected with Planets viz. (a) Venus; (2) Jupiter; (3) Sun and (4) Saturn.

I am furnishing below the list of few planets capable of giving the nature of profession/business; ofcourse the list is not limited; but is is exhaustive. You can choose, anything connected with the above four planets in the descending order :

1) Venus
    2) Jupiter
    3) Sun
    4) Saturn

[/COLOR][/B]<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Sun: Government service, minister, politician, doctor, chemist, professor, clerk, astrologer, agriculturist, or a manager in a company, wool, and woolen clothe and herbs etc. He does mental work, if posited in 10<sup>th</sup>. The native starts progress in work at the age of 22<sup>nd</sup> or 70years. If Sun is debilitated, the native work as clerk.

Moon: Educationist, writer, sailor, nurse, business with material from water, clothe, medicine, ornaments, agriculture and service to women. If Moon is posited in 10<sup>th</sup>, the native will serve the ordinary person. The native starts progress in work at the age of 24<sup>th</sup> or 43 years. If Moon is debilitated, the native is sick, poor, and unlucky

Mars: Engineer, dealer in metal, chemist, scientists, police, excise, sports man, wrestler, surgeon, minerals, fire, fire arms, manufacturer of fire arms, motor parts, factory, lawyers, politicians etc. The native starts progress in his profession at the age of 28, 58, year. If Mars is debilitated, the native has bad company, bad deeds, and bad habits.

Mercury: Mathematician, astronomer, astrologer, writer, teacher, journalist, accountant, businessman, social worker, service, book seller, pundit, priest, publication, printing, orator, etc. The native starts his profession at the age of 12<sup>th</sup>, 32nd, or 42 years. If Mercury is debilitated, the native is cruel, and enemy to relatives.

Jupiter: religious, teacher, priest, judge, doctor, politician, statesman, gold, salt, elephant, hoarse, service to priest, clothe merchant, pundit, doctor, and professor etc. The luck rises at the age of 16<sup>th</sup>, 34<sup>th</sup>, or 50th, If Jupiter is debilitated, the native is full of sorrow, poor, and jealous.

Venus: Educationist, politician, painter, businessman in jewel, artist, poet, dance, drama, luxurious products, female using products, building furniture, decorator, etc. The luck rises at the age of 25th, or 32<sup>nd</sup> year. If Venus is debilitated, the native is without spouse, no character, and many relations with women.

Saturn: Politician, lawyers, social worker, deals with machinery, oil, mine, laborer, agriculture, iron smith, carpenter, taxi driver, engine driver, peon, herbal doctor, homeopath or any work requiring concentration of mind such as sanyasi, etc. He gains fame among poor people. The luck rises at the age of 36, 42, 72, or 83 years. If Saturn is debilitated the native is poor and one eyed.

Rahu: Chemist, doctor, engineer, politician, computer, iron, minerals, contractor, wooden work, clerk, etc. The luck rises at the age of 42 years. If Rahu is debilitated, the native is lazy, and angry

Ketu: Secret service, criminals, terrorists, thefts. It is flag indicates government service, small, hair like objects like wire, thread etc. He has no interest in his job and does not progress till the Ketu is strong and aspected by lord of the sign or lord of trine. The native does not cordial relations with father and gives trouble to his mother. If Ketu is debilitated, the native is without support, no home to live in, does not like to work, and full of sorrow.

Depending upon your interest and capability to invest in money, you can think starting of the business; out of the listed items

regards.
    [/QUOTE]

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

3. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

4. annaima

annaima New IL'ite

Sir ,

I am a 22 yr girl . I have recently joined job now . My parents are asking me to get marry soon . But i have planned it for me after 3 years only since i am not very matured and new to job . But they want it to happen now. I feel to settle now in carrer , as i am a middle class , have loans to cover up .So i have lots of hesitation that 22 is not suitable . Kindly tell me which age will go good for me ? I just can get your prediction and come to a decision.

DOB : 30/12/88
    Rassi : Kanni
    Time : 10:55

Last edited: May 24, 2011
  5. soncha

soncha Senior IL'ite

Hello sir,
    I asked a question when we will have kids and u said that with medical intervention only we can have kids . I just want to know if you can predict a year of me having a kid. Just curious. Here are our details:

My Name: Soujanya
    Date of birth: Nov 8th 1976
    Place of birth : Eluru
    Time of birth : 11:45 Pm

Husbands name: Aravind
    Date of birth: Feb 24th 1973
    place of birth: hyderabad
    Time: 4 Am

Thanks

6. Dhanashree21

Dhanashree21 New IL'ite

Dear sir,

My fiance Dwijendra is not in job yet. he is facing financial problems and physical health issues. Please tell is there any possibility to get a job in near future? How will be his career graph look like?
    Also please tell anything he can do for his health problems?

My fiance details are :
    Name : Dwijendra
    Birth Date : 23-Feb-1969
    Birth Time : 00:50 am
    Birth Place : Kanpur-UP

Thank you.

7. senorita2007

senorita2007 New IL'ite

8. SriRuchira

SriRuchira Silver IL'ite

i think you missed this sir. can you pls reply for this

9. sanravi_1970

sanravi_1970 Gold IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathy sir

Nice to see you back, hope your wife is doing good.

Could you please give little more details about me.

My D.O.B - 31-May -1979
    Time of birth - 10.40AM
    Place of birth - Chennai

Although I felt so happy about your reply that I will get a job soon, I am in a state of confusion where and how to proceed.
    Is there a possibility of any further studies or should I concentrate more only in job search. If so what kind of job possibility is there.

How about my relationship with my husband, will he be cherished because of me.
    How many kids will i have?

Here are my husband's details,sorry sir I dont know his time of birth.

Husband's details :
    -----------------
    D.O.B - 26-Nov-1974
    Place of birth - Tiruchirapalli

Thanks in advance

10. suesanyal

suesanyal New IL'ite

Desparate for help

Dear Sir,

you are my last hope. my husband is going through sade sati and mangal maha dasa. he is behaving strangely and has become what i say abnormal cause he talks weired and talks of leaving the job, he is a scientist but he is not happy here. he wants to go abroad but cant do so, nothing seems to happen right now. please sir, have a look at his future and what to do, he is wearing a manik and peet ukhraj.
    dob 13/12/1976
    time 3:00 pm
    place kolkata
    thank you sir
    suchismita