1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Summer Weight Loss challenge - 9th May to 9th June

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by pman16, May 2, 2011.

1. ptamil2007

ptamil2007 Gold IL'ite

:thumbsup way to go Shrisha..
    Once you start, we can exchange those painful moments :rotfl

2. hridhaya

hridhaya Gold IL'ite

Girls,

I broke the diet regime yesterday...Had dinner at a Greek restaurant. We hoped for healthy natural food but to our shock and surprise, every single dish was deep fried and glimmering with oil. The food size met American standard :) everything was served in MEGA size. So there was lot of leftover and so I carried them home. My inner self is completely unhappy and guilty for my yesterday's action :-(

And as a consequence,I felt too lazy to get up this morning and skipped the exercise :thumbsdown

We got fooled by the rave reviews of the restaurant :bonk

3. ptamil2007

ptamil2007 Gold IL'ite

Though it is fine to eat heavy foods once in a while hridaya, it is the lack of motivation to do exercise the next day which should be changed - I do it too. I feel guilty - which in turn leads to demotivation - in turn leads to more weight gain

Instead if we workout the next day, atleast the fat percentage going into the body will be less :bonk, but our hearts wont listen to the brain, do they? :)

dont worry, keep up the exercise, you should be fine

4. hridhaya

hridhaya Gold IL'ite

Pavithra,

Thanks for the kind and consoling words. It feels so nice :)

yes you are so true..Food,mind and body are well connected that input becomes output.

And I am seeing you in complete action in all JM threads...Nice Job and Wish you an early 6 size :)

5. ptamil2007

ptamil2007 Gold IL'ite

Thank you for the wishes hridaya :), I really need some

6. RagaPrasanna

RagaPrasanna Platinum IL'ite

Going good so far.. I have been doing abs workout regularly this week.. Slowly increasing the counts of the crunches.. Feeling stronger than before! :thumbsup

7. PetiteFashionB

PetiteFashionB Senior IL'ite

Hi all
    I am starting new job on monday that requires a big commute.I dont think wont be able to do workouts now :((((.
    I have nt reduced any weight on scale but i do feel little change in my clothes.I think i have muscle. But i still have lot of weight to lose.

8. hridhaya

hridhaya Gold IL'ite

Congrats Petite...

My small ideas for you

1.Workout definitely on the weekends
    2.Do Leslie walkouts in the morning/evening - just 15 minutes (better than doing nothing)
    3.Do you have any Gym near by Office where you can enroll? (only if workload permits)
    4.Take stairs and go for a walk during the break. I prefer to take lunch in my desk and go for a walk for ten minutes.

9. Shrisha

Shrisha Bronze IL'ite

Unable to download ripped in 30 from Pirate bay Pavithra...:( too big a file..

checked for the DVD in ebay. Its costing a whopping 1599 bucks..too much to spend on a dvd.
    trying my luck on filestube now...

10. ptamil2007

ptamil2007 Gold IL'ite

Shrisha,

Just simple googling for JM's Ripped in 30. Filesonic ans filestube have links. Few of them dont work.

In the meantime if you want Leslie Sansone's 5 day slim down, it is available for filesonic.com - only 3 parts , I am downloading it currently as I type this.

Planning to do 1 mile per day - which is 5 miles for 5 days starting tomorrow