1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hope! no hope! kid>>>my life

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by omnam, Apr 8, 2011.

1. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Unless you are totally incapable of earning money or unless you are in dire need of money, I would suggest just move on with your life....wait up to see or hear his reaction....if you file for divorce as you said he might prolong it till eternity and you might end up stressed out and worn out moer than you are now!!! so better live your life with your kid away from your husband for a while and see....you start planning your future ahead and move on...if he comes around he will join your plans as per your terms..if he doesnt come around and files for divorce atleast he would give it quickly rather than dragging it for ever to prove a point to you...this is my personal opinion.

2. sowmyaram

sowmyaram Senior IL'ite

omnam ,

i felt very sorry after reading your story... i can make out you are very mild by nature... you go by what people decide for you... please don't be like that...

take a break... think of you and your kid.. if you decode to go back think will you be really happy with that man?? are you sure he wont commit the same mistakes again?? or will he really help you in bringing up your kid as you dreamed before??

best thing to do is to lead your life as you want... if you decide not to go... then do not have any back logs... get legally divorced and make a new start.. there are many lawyers who will not charge much... find them and have it done... since you are capable of earning enough money to lead your life... don't mind taking a loan if necessary (this is just a suggestion ) plan your life... lead your life the way you want it to be.... you have one beautiful kid to share your life with... who knows god might have one better person who can fill that empty space.... hope for good and definitely good will happen it might be late but always will be best....

girl you have only one life don't have too much of complications in it.... enjoy it....
    wish you all the very best for your future....

3. omnam

omnam Platinum IL'ite

my update!!

I got job in infosys. Got accomodation. Moved 2weeks back to my new house. A bit costly one but really secured one and no problem of facilities. Moved my kid and parents from native to my new house. Now i am feeling quite good to be with kid and family.

Now i have to build my financial thing strong.

Now some of my friends also know that I am seperated so they keep on calling to talk to me. We dont talk about past but about general things like job, investments, movies and all.

Now I feel with this kind of life i will miss my marriage only but not my freedom, dignity,career, love, care, peace and of course friends.

4. livelife

livelife New IL'ite

I wish you great and ever lasting success :thumbsup

5. sowmyaram

sowmyaram Senior IL'ite

hiii ... Congrats! for your new job.....good to hear that...

have a great life ahead..... all the very best.... :)

6. GeethaMR

GeethaMR Silver IL'ite

Omnam, that is great. May God bless you, your kid and your family and provide the positive force so that you all can lead a happy and contended life.

7. amul

amul Silver IL'ite

dear omnam

that's a good start for ur better future

be confident and wish u and ur kid a very happy life...

take care dear

8. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Omnam, Good to see that you have got a job.Just came here to say that be confident and concentrate on your kid and career.All the very best!

9. samraa

samraa Bronze IL'ite

omnam,

see..........you've begun to see the light.move ahead with confidence and don't ever turn back.good luck to you!!

10. ArchanaP

ArchanaP Silver IL'ite

You are an inspiration to women around. I am happy for you.

I wish you a very happy future.