JULY 2011 Mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by indusshailu, Nov 16, 2010.

1. AVM

AVM Bronze IL'ite

Hi
    I think im not lying in bad position.. only on sides. mainly these dyas feeling much comfort on right side. If i turn left side, im feeling difficulty in breathing.
    I don't get up fast...and i cannot also :(
    Is squat position is same as we sit in Indian Toilet?
    I shud try that. That is the most difficult one for me. Legs mainly feet hurts a lot that time so immediately i will sit on ground.
    I feel by body is not at all flexi...and i shud make up my mind to be ready for c-section.

2. chotabheem

chotabheem Gold IL'ite

Yes you are right. Instead of bending your back to pick up things lying on the floor, bend your knees to get it. It will take time to get used to it.. do it slowly and gradually u can do it.

Dont worry abt body flexibility, and dont ever think of C-Section if not required. It will be normal for you:thumbsup
    My cousin was on bedrest during entire pregnancy and she had a normal delivery!
    My friend was very lazy and had no stamina even to do the basic house hold chores
    .. she just used to go to her office which was hardly 2 kms from her house.. she had her mom with her all the 9 months and she did not do a single thing at home, and she had Normal delivery.. :thumbsup

3. AVM

AVM Bronze IL'ite

thanks a lot chotabheem,
    ur words are so convincing and make me feel better.
    :bowdown

4. Caramelpetal

Caramelpetal Bronze IL'ite

Hi all
    Was busy with hubby not being well..now he is better. Thank you all of you for asking:). I did read all the posts...will reply when I have some time tomorrow. Had been to my antenatal classes today. It was very helpful. I'll write about it too in another post soon.

Hope all of you are rocking:)

5. uma84

uma84 New IL'ite

Hi all
    Sorry for being so irregular. Busy in eating and enjoying all the pamperings:biglaugh
    Nice to read all your posts. Wow! you guys planning to use Indian toilets. Tat's quite a task for me now:hide: . Managing the balance and swollen feet without putting pressure on tummy...phew.'

Hi Caramel.
    Good to hear that ur hubby is doing well now. We are waiting for your antenatal class experience.

AVM

Dont worry dear. Dont even think of how you are going to deliver your baby.Just relax and focus on the outcome. Take it as it comes.Everything will be fine.

Chotabheem
    Have you booked the room in cradle?I 've done the advance payment and booked a luxury room. That lady was saying some free antenatal classes in Taj hotel for a day and some more . Now as I am in my native I've asked her to book it for me in june as I will be back to blore in june.Have you attended any in cradle so far?

Praga
    You and me sailing in same boat enjoying with all the pamperings :thumbsup
    Have fun and enjoy. I feel this is the time that comes only once in life time.

My feet are still swollen mildly. i am continuing with water intake more trips to loo which shows some effect by the end of the day. And of course walking half n hour in the morning and evening. I totally agree with the point of sitting on floor. it definitely makes our body more flexible and I get a feeling that I can still control my body which is very satisfying these days:)

6. chotabheem

chotabheem Gold IL'ite

Great Uma.. Enjoy all the pamperings! Yes only time in life you can enjoy it !!
    Yes, I have booked a room in Cradle. And the free antenatal classes is in May and June. I opted for May 14th that would be this saturday...
    I am yet to decide when to take up the breathing/lamaze classes. Lets see.. not yet decided.

7. chotabheem

chotabheem Gold IL'ite

Hi Caramel,
    Glad to know that your hubby is doing well now..:bowdown
    Wow thats great.. do post about your antenatal classes in detail when you find some time...
    Take care of yourself and your hubby.
    :)

8. Caramelpetal

Hi chotabheem
    Belated mom's day wishes to you too:)...so your LO wished you then on the day..:)..Grandpa looks like he is all ready to pamper your LO...mommaga ne aagli :)..this is definitely going to make them so happy:)

Hi Kadambari
    Organising baby stuff always makes it easier after delivery...I've been giving all baby clothes a wash and most of it going into baby bag which I will have to take to the hospital. Rest, I need to make space...I want to buy one of those collapsible baby cupboards...yet to see.

Hi AVM
    Thank you for your wishes. I hope my parents get their visa soon. All the very best with buying your flat plans...Lets hope you can take the LO to his/her new house:thumbsup...that would be fantastic!!!!

Hi Praga
    Thank you for your wishes. Hope you are feeling fine. Hows your diet going on now? Have you switched to wheat products completely now? Your mom and grandma are correct:)..do some very light work around..it will ease other symptoms...at the same time enjoy getting pampered:)

9. Caramelpetal

Hi Uma
    I'll be posting it soon..I am half way through writing what happened at the antenatal class just when hubby entered...gtg now..will post it tomorrow. Even my feet are showing swelling from past two days...It water water and more water now:)

Hi to all others and anyone to whom I may not have replied...a big sorry...I kind of hurried through all posts and replied..will be regular now on:)

See ya all tmrw

10. Praga

Praga New IL'ite

Hi AVM,

Dont think of c section just because of this water retention. This is very common and walking can help us in reducing this and also in normal delivery. Over weight is also common.

Hi Chotabheem, I am not back from native. I have come to native for delivery.
    I am panicking my grandma everyday by telling about some pain. In fact she said, double check with doctor on due date, becoz with all your complaints, it seems you will deliver earlier. :)

Regarding indian toilets, I am still not doing it. :hide: I have a stupid feeling that cervix might open if i sit that way.

Hi caramel, I have not switched to wheat completely. Only dinner is wheat items, and Lunch is Rice only. Grand ma not ok with going on wheat completely. And I am also more hungry these days and not getting satisfied with small meals :bonk

Hi Kadambari, yes, it is hot here, but inside the house it is fine. I am going for walk in the morning 7 to 8 and evening after sun set. So not feeling the heat much.

I am enjoying the pampers, but they are cautious that i am not too much pampered also. They are keen in making me go for walk, sweep the house, etc.
    I am sleeping on floor from the past few weeks, and this will give more chances for sitting down and getting up twice or thrice in the night also. Also i am taking food by sitting on floor. I could not sleep on mattress, as i feel lot of heat and sweating. So started sleeping on mat.

And i do sweat a lot in the night. Does anyone feel the same? And pain in the legs, especially feet and thumb finger. This i think might be due to increasing weight.