November 2011 Mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by ttc123, Mar 7, 2011.

1. chandravathi701

chandravathi701 Senior IL'ite

Congrats buddy..Take care and enjoy your journey :)

2. chandravathi701

Thank you Shalu :)

3. chandravathi701

Friends,

I am experiencing some digestion problems these days and especially more at night.. Is it common during this time ?

Cheers !!

4. stork82

stork82 Silver IL'ite

Yes Chandravathi! Indigestion is common..here is what you can do to avoid it..Try having main meals for lunch, since they can get really heavy. That way, the system will have ample time to thoroughly digest. Also don't immediately hit the bed after a meal..Sit for sometime before lying down. Follow up your dinner with good old buttermilk, and avoid drinking water in between a meal..since water dilutes the acids that are used to digest food..

BTW congratulations on the pregnancy to all the November expectants..Have a happy and a healthy pregnancy..I am from the september club..:)

5. Confused211

Confused211 Gold IL'ite

Sweetyk, it is just a nuchal translucency test; they measure something in the neck via u/s. Don't worry, they aren't coming at you with vernier callipers!

6. JayashreeRanjan

JayashreeRanjan Junior IL'ite

HI friends!

Hope all doing good and your babies too..

My second normal checkup is over.. I've been given calcium and iron tablets(which also contain Folic acid). Also Dr. asked me to continue the powder for water content increment..(the powder name is "Arginitric") but i suggest you all to consult your doctor and go according to her prescription. Dont just take on your own without consulting Dr.

My query..

I dont get sleep either in morning or in night.. I general suffer in Night for sleep.. But before pregnancy i usually go to bed by 9.00 in night.. But now its totally changed..
    Is this normal? suggest few tips for getting peace full sleep..

take care..
    JayashreeRanjan.

7. stayinusa

stayinusa New IL'ite

Hey Girls....thanks for ur warm welcome....feels like i got a new family.....i just got my first blood test results n everythin is fine...no iron deficiency....wow...tats amazing....

My doc told me to continue with wat i m eating.....i m just takin prenatal tablets as part of medication....
    Just want to share im a vegetarian..i focus more on green vegetables..avocado..n milk for all my nutrients supplements....avocado are really good...rich in protein, folic and iron....

on 16th i have regular prenatal screening for chromosomal abnormalities, including Down’s Syndrome Trisomy-21 and Trisomy-18.

Wish me good luck.....loads of love..

Last edited: May 10, 2011
  8. stayinusa

stayinusa New IL'ite

Try to drink more of fresh lemon water.......it helps...keep urself hydrated with loads of fluids

9. ramyaramani

ramyaramani Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Congrats to all November 2011 would be moms! Am from the June 2011 club.

@jayashree My sleep pattern completely changed during pregnancy. I hardly had / have any sleep in the night. I try to sleep whenever I feel sleepy (even if it is in the morning). It is common to have a changed sleeping pattern. You can try having warm glass of milk or a warm shower before going to bed. Applying castor oil over the eyes also helps.

10. shaalunav

shaalunav New IL'ite

Hi ramyaramani,

Thanks for your wishes and Congrats for your pregnancy....only 46 days to go...I think, u're very exciting to see your lil one's face in your arms....:cool2::cool2::cool2: Did u selected names for your lil one??? Enjoy ur full term pregnancy.....

Hi stayinusa,

Very nice to read about ur update....Mine is around 18 weeks - 20 weeks (NT scan)...m also taking only prenatal medics..."knock on wood"....yep u're correct about avocado...I tried avocado chutney...its yummy yummmy.....:rotfl:rotflGood luck to you and Enjoy ur full term pregnancy..... :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

cheers,