1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

lumicare products

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by ayeshanaaz, Jul 14, 2007.

1. ayeshanaaz

ayeshanaaz Junior IL'ite

Can anyone please suggest me where can I get LUMICARE products like soaps & sunscreen moisturiser. I stay in bangalore. if any webiste offering the product , please let me know.

Also I would like to know if any IL's already using it. please share ur experience/results of the lumicare products.

Regards
    Ayesha

2. kristna

kristna New IL'ite

Hi,
    I always buy LUMICARE products from Food Bazaar, but found that they sell out quickly and are sometimes out of stock. last time this happened, I asked a friend and she told me she contacted the number on their www.lumicare.com website when the same happened to her.

3. kristna

kristna New IL'ite

Hi,

you can Lumicare sunscreen from most beauty parlours in Bangalore.

They also have their clear attraction white & bright facial treatments, which is the best I have ever had! In a single treatment it made my face 30% lighter and my friends said I looked glowing and attractive. The effect lasted atleast 10 days. The second time I went for a repeat treatment, I bought LUMICARE sunscreen after the facial and the light bright effect lasted more than 3 weeks after. I am still much lighter and brighter, but will go back again for a third treatment next week.

I used to use gold kits from other companies, but after washing my face the gold kits colour washed off, so I will always go for White & Bright facials and buy Lumicare to take home between treatments in future.

4. varsha10

varsha10 New IL'ite

Hi Kristna,
    thank you so much. I also asked for clear attraction white & bright facials from my local parlour, and use LUMICARE sunscreen and, though I was dark, my face is now lighter than the colour of my upper inside arm skin, younger looking and bright. My fair friends say I am now fairer than them!:rotfl

5. Praptimore

Praptimore New IL'ite

Hi varsha and Kristna,

What is white & bright facials treatment? what kind of this treatment?
    please tell me where i can do this tretment? and where i can buy LUMICARE sunscreen lotion? i am staying in pune and also i want to fair skin. please help me.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2013
  6. dimple7

dimple7 Gold IL'ite

i have heard about the company name.............but no idea about its products...........