ttc while 30

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by cutesmile09, Dec 28, 2010.

1. kasturi131

kasturi131 New IL'ite

Hi Cutesmile,

I did not undergo any fertility treatment but went for a ovulation test, which showed that i was not ovulating (i was very sure they did the test on the wrong day)And then i was too tensed to go for another test. And I left it there.

Later i just left things to take up it own course and I promised myself not to think about it too much. And within months I fall pregnant.

And btw, yes i do live in UK in Newcastle to be precise. So you just chill and take things lightly and go for a test if it could put your mind for rest.

Regards
    Kasturi

2. cutesmile09

cutesmile09 Silver IL'ite

Thanks SuccessMinded&Kasturi for your advice,yep iam trying to stay cool as much as possible,these days concentrating on things other than ttc is helping me alot,Still awaiting for my Ultrasound scan appt,Praying to God for the best to happen...keeping fingers crossed:)

Baby dust to u all...

3. cutesmile09

Re: trying to conceive

Hi Ladies,

Last week i gave blood tests for TSH screening, the results were normal this time(Thank God),Today i underwent Trans abdominal&Transvaginal Ultrasound scan,i will get these results within a week's time,so just praying everything shd be normal( fingers crossed) and my dh also booked an appt for semen analysis..

I have a doubt as i underwent Ultrasound scan can i try to conceive in this cycle,my fertile days fall in next week(13th to 17th) or shd i wait till my next cycle,pls advice me...I need to wait till monday to speak to my GP regarding this...

Thank You

4. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: trying to conceive

Hi Cute smile,
    Ultrasound doesn't hinder your TTC process in anyway. In most medicated cycle follicular study(continuous Ultra Sound is done) is done as a regular procedure in India! So, don't worry about it!
    Start trying! Baby dust to you!

5. cutesmile09

Thanks Vasumathy for ur wishes,Today i consulted my GP who told the same,I will get the scan results in a week's time,Praying for the best to happen...Pls pray for me dear friends...

Baby dust to u all,
    TC

6. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

All the best dear. Hope all will go fine!
    Baby dust to you.

7. cutesmile09

Thanks alot Vasumathy,So kind of u:)

8. cutesmile09

Hi friends,

I am here today to share good news with you all,yep "I am 5.5weeks pregnant",i have my first scan appt on 18th Oct,pls include me in your prayers!!!

2 people like this.
  9. inlovewithmylyf

inlovewithmylyf Platinum IL'ite

Cutesmile, thts great news... Hearty Congratulations to u from all of us in IL... Eat healthy n take good rest... Leave the rest to God... He ll take care... U will be in our prayers... Tc...

10. cutesmile09

Hi inlovewithmylyf,

Thanks alot for your wishes,Wish you good luck too..

TC