CBSE Schools Near by New Perungalathur

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by kaalee77, Mar 24, 2011.

1. kaalee77

kaalee77 New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am Kalidas from New Perungalathur. My son (3.6 yrs) studying Pre KG in Bharathi Play School in Perungalathur, but yesterday I comes to know that LKG classes available only at their Sanatorium branch. I tried my self to get LKG admission from some schools but everyone is closed the admission.

Can anyone help me to get LKG Admission in CBSE or ICSE board in and around Perungalathur.

If the schools having a cab facilities from perungalathur then I am fine with schools in Tambaram.

Regards
    Kalidas

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2011

2. vdeepab4u

vdeepab4u Gold IL'ite

Hi Kalidas:

Have you tried Srimathi Sundaravalli which is next to GKM Engg College ? They started issuing applications in December itself. They have their own school van. BTW, where do you live in perungalathur. I am from Venkatesan Street, Srinivasan Nagar. My Son is 2.3 years, but since he is too young we didnt try for any school more than 2kms. This year we are putting him in St.Anne's Matriculation.

3. rayhaan

rayhaan Bronze IL'ite

Hi Kalidas,

I also reside at New Perungalathur, Annai Theresa street…

My son is 2yrs and 4 months. I enquired few schools and here are my points.

Admission to SSM-Srimathi sundaravalli school usually gets over in 15 days. They usually put the “admissions open board” in front of their school gates in October. It is a cbse school, they get children admitted only in pre-kg and in 1st std and above. They don’t get them admitted in LKG or UKG.. There is one more school GKM which is cbse affiliated. Near kishkinta, Tambaram there is one school “Good earth” which is ICSE. These three schools have their VAN’s coming to pick up inside the railway gates. There is a school ZION, which is matric, but their bus doesnot come inside the gate but they a stop at the main road (outside the gate).

If you wish to send your kid to “Vidya Mandir”(cbse) which is inside estancia (Urapakkam), I think admissions will be open by now. But they don’t have a van or bus

4. rayhaan

rayhaan Bronze IL'ite

Dear Deepa,

I'm Faariz. Glad to know that there is an ILite staying at New perungalathur:) I also reside here, Annai Theresa street... My son is 2.3 years too... Happy to find you here!!

5. vdeepab4u

vdeepab4u Gold IL'ite

Hi Faariz: Great to know you are in our area :cheers BTW, what about the school hunting for your kid ? Where are you going to put him ? There are lot of advices, dont know how to proceed further correctly. Some says, not to put in long distance schools as the kid will loose all energy by travelling itself and some says, its better to put in best CBSE however far it may be. Too confused.. Lastly, decided to put my son in nearby school for three years i.e. upto UKG and then later shifting him to CBSE. Whats your opinion on this ?

6. rayhaan

rayhaan Bronze IL'ite

Deepa,

We have decided to put him in vidya mandir, when we approached the school authorities, they said admission can be done only when rayhaan becomes 3.5 yrs, so they asked me to come during november of this year for admission... So we are just thinking of putting him in some playschool till then... We may get moved to urapakam, so we made that choice... My suggestion is admission these days are little scary, if we put them in LKG in one school, you can be free of tension, but if you decide to put them in 1st standard, few schools get them admitted only when there is vacancy... In all the good school, seats in 1st standard are little less... this is also one more point we thought we will get him admitted in a good school in LKG itself....

7. akiladevimanik

akiladevimanik New IL'ite

Hi All,

This is Akila, new to IndusLadies. My husband has started Apple Kids International Pre-School in Perungalthur recently. So we are planning to shift in Perungalathur. We approached Srimathi Sundaravalli school. But we came to know that the admission for JM-1 is closed. I am new to this area, can anyone help me in getting admission for my kid. He is 2.5 yrs now. We thought of putting him in our play school. But now we feel it is better to send him school.

Thanks,
    Akila.

8. rayhaan

rayhaan Bronze IL'ite

Hey great news dear:thumbsup

Can you give us some details or address of Apple Kids at Perungalathur:). This will be very useful, We are actually looking out for a play school for my son.

9. akiladevimanik

akiladevimanik New IL'ite

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. It is located in Annai Therasa Street, New Perungalathur.

Still some work is in-progress. It will be ready from first or second week of May.

Even we approached Vidhya Mandir few weeks before. We came to know that they give admissions only for people staying inside Estancia. There are lot many apartments available for rent. But it is too expensive. Not knowing what to do now.

Thanks,
    Akila.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2011
  10. Subha

Subha New IL'ite

Is the Apple kids in Perungalathur ready.....From when will the admissions be open?