osama bin Laden

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by shobana sridhar, May 2, 2011.

1. asuitablegirl

asuitablegirl Gold IL'ite

i hope next time osama bin laden's goon squad decides to go out and murder a bunch of people, that you find yourself in the middle of it. let's see how proud you are then of the type of stuff he does.

I don't rejoice at anyone's death. But I strongly feel that in this case justice has finally been served. Good job done to President Bush for starting the hunt and President Obama for finishing it, and hats off to the U.S. military who took this weirdo out.

2. ani123

ani123 Senior IL'ite

I dont understand why you are feeling proud of someone who killed thounsands of innocent people ruthlessly.

As someone rightly said this is possible only for Americans. Going to a different country and killing a highly protected terrorist. Where as In India we feed Biryanis and give them luxeries.

3. meghasharma84

meghasharma84 Senior IL'ite

this has exposed Pakistan's lies. It keeps denying that it doesn't support terrorism and Osama is not in Pakistan. :rant Now that US has found and killed him in their country, lets see what excuse they give.

4. RagaPrasanna

RagaPrasanna Platinum IL'ite

Osama had been hiding near ISI military area.. How shameless they can get!!

5. gjaya

gjaya Silver IL'ite

Great moment in history. Good job done by Obama and the Navy Seals of US.

What appalls me is that he was living 100 yards away from a Pakistan's military academy.......and they are supposedly US allies...really?? I hope US realizes what a two faced country Pakistan is.

6. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

They already know that for MANY years now. Yet, they will continue to support Pak - it is all a political thingy.

7. SujiR

SujiR New IL'ite

I concur with spiderman1 there,it's indeed a polity thing.I guess in international politics like national plolitics ,there are no permanent allies and permanent foes.
    What does it matter,so long as all these countries join hands and work for the common welfare of mankind so that the world is a safer place for our kids to live.
    I'm amazed at the audacity of OBL to hide close to Pak's military academy and the hunt for him was on the last 11 years or less,with or without Pak's support.Although God knows that no country is as affected by terrorism as Pak,yet they are a haven for most millitant organizations.

Anyways, a good news for all mankind!

8. pgraman

pgraman Gold IL'ite

hi asuitablegirl
    you are thinking about only the present scenario...
    did u think of america's attack on japan?
    if u really dont like the death then u will neither supported America too

yeah, there i feel like a people those who felt and died in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. one question to you. if u were in the middle of Hiroshima or Nagasaki while US attacking, will u ever support USA?

hi ani
    here i am speaking about lakhs of innocent people. The USA is a slow poison for all nations. osama bin laden and like them are hidden and targeting the people. so we can easily find them and kill. but someone like America can visible to us but we cant do anything against them...because they are the rulers

this shows their dominance on other countries
    Hi spidey
    thanks for your award..... and the No.1 forgetting person award goes to you spidey
    10 million people's grievance may be because of him
    but a nation's grievance is because of USA

even now japan peoples r not fully recovered from the nuclear explosions
    then how could i proud or support USA.

I expect these kind of replies from you people....but i expected some important points out from it...but i didnt find anything like that....because you all are aimed at me and thrown your nuclear bomb on me......thank you

9. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

He was a terrorist and it is (not) funny that there are some who are claiming to be proud of him.

The phrase rings aloud:
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.”

10. Mahajanpragati

Mahajanpragati Platinum IL'ite

hi pgraman,
    though what u say is correct but one can't support terrorist like osama to condemn America.........and ur support to osama & admiration for him is hurtful.......