i am pregnant

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Hansi, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Hansi

Hansi New IL'ite

hello ladies.......

i am 11 th week pregnant,this is my 2nd pregnancy,i have 4yr girl.my doubt is can i drink tea?when my first preg i didn't drink tea but this time i really adicted to tea,i am drinking atealst 1time daily is that ok?

i am done with my ultra sount in 9th week and blood work too&the dr said i will have again ultra sound in 12 week.for my first time preg they did ultra sound when i was 4th month but why she is doing2 times before 4th month.the baby is fine and we heard heart beat too.i am new to this dr,my first delevary was in virginia.my due date is november 18th'11

so ladies help me on my doubts...

thanx in advance..

Last edited: Apr 30, 2011

2. shaalunav

shaalunav New IL'ite

Hi Hansi,

First of all, congratz on your pregnancy and it is not good to drink too much of tea during pregnancy...
    firstly, You should ask your Doc about tea consumption.... and 1-2 cups are advisable to consume (this z ma opinion only)...You mentioned your intake of tea is 1 time and I think its k....
    Sounds great to read abt your baby's HBs.... what kind of U/S @ 9 weeks? Coz mine was transvaginal U/S at 10 weeks 6 days and again I got an appt for Abdominal U/S at 14 weeks... My Doc gives me an appt every 4 weeks until the end of second trimester....I think, Your Doc needs to check your baby at some equal intervals...
    So,Your EDD is November 18th, '11 and here is November 2011 mommies club...You may join in this club...me too in this club and my EDD is November 10, '11...

Here is the link:
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/due-date-clubs/127798-november-2011-mommies.html

Have a safe and healthy full term pregnancy...
    Cheers,

3. Hansi

Hansi New IL'ite

congratulations........and Thank you ......it's transvaginal U/S and i don't know which U/S she is going to do on my next appointment?i heard so many docs will give all (untill 9th month)the appointment datails ?but she didn't give me any?

thanq for ur reply....

4. babycorn

babycorn Silver IL'ite

you can drink tea/coffee,provided its 1 or 2 cups a day.Nothing to worry

take care and have a healthy pregnancy:thumbsup

5. Hansi

Hansi New IL'ite

thanq.......

6. Solemn

Solemn New IL'ite

Hi Hansi and Shaalunav,

I missed my periods for the last four months.Had my last period on 23 May 2011.I had some spotting on June 6.2011.I tested positive with a HPT on Sept 12.I have a appointment for blood test with the doctor tommorow.I have back ache sometimes and yesterday had a severe one and also had thrown up food.Today I feel abosultely normal woth no back pain.I am getting doubtful if I am pregnant.Someone please let me know.

Thanks
    Solemn

7. divyashetty18

divyashetty18 Senior IL'ite

You should definetly be pregnant but why did you wait so long to confirm inspite of missing your periods for more than 3 months. In that case you should be more than 12 weeks pregnant. Were you not actively trying.