IVF - Need some advice

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by mrudula, Mar 19, 2007.

1. lakshmimani184

lakshmimani184 New IL'ite

dear satsai , i would strongly suggest you go to iswarya. i took treatment there and was successful. dr chandralekha took good care of me .

2. satsai

satsai New IL'ite

Thank you lakshmi.Di you do IVF in ishwarya.

3. lakshmimani184

lakshmimani184 New IL'ite

ya.. i was operated for fibroid , then i did ivf and then i got delivered in iswarya fertility center.:)

i spent almost 16 months in iswarya... i did ivf 3 months after laparoscopy for fibroid was done.

i was diagnosed for fibroid twice the size of uterus by my cousin who is also a gynecologist. since she doesnt do laparoscopy she referred me to dr chandralekha .

then i did ivf there. and in fact i got very friendly with junior gynecologists there. the main advantage is dr chandralekha would clear all doubts we ask how mean it may be.. she patiently explained me many things.

4. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

DNM,

Could you let me know the location and doctor name in FCI where you have consulted.I think Hoffman Estates location does not have IVF centre attached to it.

5. DNM

DNM Silver IL'ite

There are only two FCI IVF centers. I went to Highland Park. My doc is Dr. Lawrence Jacobs and I met with him at Buffalo Grove clinic. You need to go to the center only for the ultrasound tests, retrieval and implant. The interview with doc, the basic tests of hysterogram, blood draws (several of them), ultrasounds after implant etc all can be done at the clinic near your home.

6. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

Thanks DNM.I heard a lots of good things about Dr.Brian Kaplan and hence wanted to confirm if its your doctor

7. prasu1987

prasu1987 New IL'ite

hi

Is anyone undergone ivf at REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH CARE CENTER AT US..

Please share your experience and what is the cost of ivf treatment in US ..?

shanti

8. prasu1987

prasu1987 New IL'ite

hi
    We are moving to US in next month and im planning for ivf in US.. i have already done it in india, but without success.we are moving to Arizona in next month.. I have some doubts about ivf..

How will be the treatment..? is there any one taking treatment in arizona..?what will be the cost of treatment and success rates..?how much time will it takes to start a new ivf..im 24 years old..
    Are there any medical insurance plans that covers infertility treatments like ivf..?

please reply me..

shanti

9. Praying2God

Praying2God Senior IL'ite

DNM and Rajalakshmigopal-- I am also in that area. my ins however does not cover FCI IVF center however I have also heard great things about FCI. I go to karande and associates at Alexian brothers.
    i have had 2 failed iui and 1 failed ivf... thinking about another ivf.

has anyone had IVF WITHOUT suppression or without BIRTHCONTROL?? i am afraid of bc b/c i have crohns and i felt like it may have given me flare. no true studies just suspicion. dr recommended nuva ring -- my first ivf was without suppression. but thinking maybe i should try it as most people have i think. doctor said he leaves decision to us. what do you think?

10. Sudhasanjeev

Sudhasanjeev Senior IL'ite

baby dust to u all.

thanks,
    anu