1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Red Chilli for Hair !!!

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by dollysonpari, Apr 25, 2011.

1. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

My very scary treatment,but people red chillies as well green though harmful are to be taken now and then as they are healthy and I have heard people say red chillies if taken more during colds actually helps curing it fast.......maybe this is something similar.

1 person likes this.
  2. lyra

lyra Silver IL'ite

Hi, I have seen this remedy in a home remedy book of mine. It says that red chilly power initiates hair growth. But I was too frightened to try it out. Im sure it will work but we are not sure of the side effects, are we? :spin

3. dollysonpari

dollysonpari Silver IL'ite

If used in right quantity will show good results... without any side effects... Coz I hv seen my frnd's father who had gr8 results without any side effects...

Not sure whether it will suite evryone.. Trying or not trying is left upto personal choice...

Anyway I did'nt force anyone here to try this hair pack.. Just shared the information which i came across....

I feel no harm in sharing just a information...

4. shivanithakur

shivanithakur Silver IL'ite

Dear All,

I read on internet that onion juice is also very much helpful for growing new hair. use it on the scalp and wash it after 15 min.

Best Regards
    Shivani

5. mayachaudhuri

mayachaudhuri Senior IL'ite

Yes it is true..In russia girls do use a tinture of capsaicin (the active component of red chillies) on their head as a hair tonic to regrow hair..Try to see if you get the tincture in a pharmacy shop.I guess that would also be helpful.I never tried it out though.
    Thanks for the tip.I will go and get started !!!

6. vanna

vanna Gold IL'ite

hahahaha:rotfl.:biglaugh....certainly u may get hair on bald patches as u claim..but i believe that u will certain loose...eye, ear, nose......am i rite??:thumbsup...very very scary idea dear.........:biglaugh:bonk:hide::crazy...thanks baldness is bettre then going blind,dum and deaf:rant:cheers

VaNNa:coffee

7. NandiniChetty

NandiniChetty New IL'ite

ATTENTION: Today I give you ladies & men a BILLION DOLLAR secret. (Sorry ALL Hair Industry Rip-Offs)
    Need : Pure (organic) red chilli powder and Fresh (organic) lime juice
    Mix both to make a watery thickish paste.
    Wash head well with shampoo to remove all oiliness/greasiness. Apply immediately after wiping head dry. Leave for 30 minutes (not more not less). Wash with shampoo & immediately apply pure (organic) coconut oil.
    If you don’t see the effect in a week something is drastically wrong with you.
    My husband was having the normal male baldness pattern, and I was losing hair like crazy after the second baby.
    God bless the person who invented this. I was told this by Baba Mungipa in Dehradun. First I thought he’s just saying it because of his long luscious hair, but he was right. And no matter what I do or give him I can never ever repay him back. So after a week of this treatment if you are really grateful – please visit him and pay your respects. He’s god sent.

1 person likes this.
  8. SUDHAPKKD

SUDHAPKKD New IL'ite

Hi Nandini,

Can you please elaborate on how to apply the paste you had mentioned on hair should we apply it to roots or just cover the hair with this paste?And also please mention the proportion of both red chillies and Lime Juice in this paste.Can you also please share with us on the effects of using this paste on your husband?Can this treatment useful for baldness?

Last edited: Jun 3, 2012
  9. knownsense

knownsense New IL'ite

Hi all,

I have male pattern baldness on the temple and temple onwards till the forehead i have thinning hair. I now have receded hair line.

I could stop my hairloss by using Ramdev Kesh Tail. I have tested it myself and it works. It has stopped my hairfall altogether. Take this post as a geniune one. I have no commission from Ramdev, hehe. Anyhow, so after using it, i have hair all over my scalp except that I have receded hair line. The only problem is that the hair are very thin and scalp is brilliantly visible.

So, Now I have started using onion pulp on my scalp for the past one month. And there are results in terms of the quantitiy of hair on my scalp. The improvement in quality of hairs is yet to be seen.

I am incorporating this remedy of redchillies and lime juice to the one that I am practising ie., onion pulp. And will post the results (before after) as and when I see results.

10. brb_va

brb_va Gold IL'ite

Actually, we used to do this, but not red chilli powder. This is a phenomenon all south indians would normally follow during diwali!

We boil gingelly oil during weekends, and we put full red chillies (only 1 or 2), little turmeric powder and apply it when its warm! But since Vitamin A is more in Red chillies, it gives the hair a shine and growth!

I have even heard of red chillies opened and gingelly oil being poured and kept in sun for sometime. A drop of the oil would be poured onto an infant's eye, and trust me, the children even when they grow old, they wont need to wear glasses it seems! This was shared by my granny, she has personally seen it when she was a child!!

1 person likes this.