Happy Birth day Meena Prakash!!!!

Discussion in 'Birthday' started by mohana, Nov 12, 2007.

1. meenaprakash

meenaprakash Silver IL'ite

Dear Ladies, you all made my Birthday so very special. thank you!!!!!!!

Mohana - thank you so much for your wishes. Just like you wished, my day was good with wishes pouring in from all my friends and family. As usual my Daughter and Hubby made my day very special. Thank you again.

Madhu11 – Hi, Dear!! Thank you for your wishes. I specially liked the font and the blue letters – my favorite color. Thanks again.

Malspie – Just like you wished, I had all the fun. Thank you for your wishes.

Aruna – thank you so much for the shweeeeet card. My day was great thanks to you guys.

Aarushi – Oh, yes, my dear scorp, remember wishing you on your B’day and hope it was a great day for you too. Thanks for the beautiful cake with pink icing and the candles. The cake I hogged was something similar. I’m saving this cake pic that you’ve attached. Thank you sweetheart!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunkan – thank you soooooooooooooooo much for your sweeet wishes but I’m missing your card. Your card is something we all wait to seee on occasions. Where is my card, Sunkan??????????????????

Shanvy – thank you for your wishes. My day was indeed busy – after nearly 9 yrs, Hubby took me to a temple in the morning, (45 mins drive), had lunch outside and reached home only late nooon). By evening, we were out again and it was a nice day, altogether.

Meenu – Wow, Meenu, here tooooooo????? thank you for your wishes. Whether my name sounds important or not, your wishes surely sound very important to me on this special day. Thank you again.

Kamla – wow, nice to see you here. No, no, no. You were right on time – My itinerary for the day - visited a temple in the morning and hubby surprised me by saying he’s spending the whole day with me. This is nearly after 9 yrs that I got to spend the whole day with him. I jumped with joy. After the spiritual morning it had to turn to a blissful noon - with first round of hugs and kisses, followed by tightest hugs and intense kisses, followed by ……………………….. ;-)

{then, we had a break and it was at the pause that I read this thread and replied instantly but the whole thing disappeared, how sad for me :oops:.

waited for Deepu and we went out again – hogged the cakes in all your names – and that has resulted in more prominent love handles - ;-) ha, ha, ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last year it was a quick hug and a passionate kiss in the elevator, remember????? This year it was just hand-in-hand you and I kinda walk on the green carpet (lawn), we were at a newly opened resort….. but then, with the cool breeze and the beautiful moon, my Man near me and my hormones .............I, I had to do that - yes, somehow I did manage to do the KP again :2thumbsup:-

Ramya – thank you Dear, for your wishes and kisses. Kisses matter a lot to me.
    You made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saraswathi – Thanks for your wishes. Thanks a lot.

Sujatha – Hi, Dear, thank you so much for your wishes. Your wishes made my day really great. I did have a lot of fun.

Poonam – thank you so much for your wishes, dear.

Janani – thank you for your wishes and yes, Cheers to you tooo!!!!!!!!!!

Kanaka Raghavan – I just loved the party smilie that you’ve chosen. My B’day was a quiet celebration with family. As we grow old I think we tend to make it little noisy. Maybe after adding on few more years, I’ll use only sign language to announce my b’day so not everyone would know my age -
    Thanks for your wishes.

Varalotti – Hello Sridhar, May Meena Madam give me enough wisdom to manage my time – I’m just not able to browse regularly and feel odd to come in - between pages. Did read few of your US trip threads and you seem to have enjoyed your trip to the fullest. I’m happy for you. Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much for your nice words; surely feels nice to see you here.

Sudha – Your wish did come true. Hubby surprised me by spending whole day with me. This is nearly after 9 yrs and you can imagine all that would’ve happened here with me. Thank you sooooo much, dear.

Aabhi – like I mentioned earlier, I liked the party smilie that you’ve chosen. Oh, yes, let’s party. Thank you for your wishes.

Huma – thank you so much for your wishes. Your name sounds so rare… but nice.

Padma – thank you, dear, for your wishes.

Abhising – thank you sooooooooo much for your wishes, my day was really great.

Slp807 – Hi, dear, thank you so much for your wishes.

Sriniketan – thank you, thank you, thank you so much.

Varloo – Nice to see you here and no, you were right on time. Wanna know all about the celebrations???? Just read my reply to Kamla and you’ll know the gist of it. for valentine, we’ll make the site go red………….
    It’s wonderful to hear from you and thank you so much for your wishes.

Vidya24 – thanks Vidya. Nice to see you tooo here in this thread. My God, I feel like I’m meeting you all after years. Thank you again.

Seetha3 – thank you so much, Seetha, My Day was great thanks to your wishes.

Tamildownunder – Hello TDU, thank you for your wishes. Just like the beautiful bold blue letters, my day was beautiful tooooo. Thank you again.

Daffodil – thank you soooo much for your wishes. You got a beautiufl flower in your name . Sure you must be as beautiful as your name. Thanks again.

Sudhavnarasimhan – hey, Sudha, nice to see you here toooo. I see almost all the old batch here and feels nice to hear from you guys. My day went on well. Hubby somehow freed himself from work and spent the whole day (and night J ) with me so you can imagine all the celebrations that would've gone into makin my day special … Pls do read my reply to Kamla, you’ll get a gist of all tht happened on that day.

Love & Regards,

Last edited: Nov 16, 2007
  2. speedbull

speedbull New IL'ite

Wish you many more happy returns of the day to Meena Prakash:birthdaybonk:party

3. indhusri

indhusri Bronze IL'ite

Dear Meena ,
    Accept my belated birthday wishes to u ! May God bless u with all that u wish throughout ur life ! :birthday
    Small suggestion to u : U can start writing romantic stories ( volume volumaa varumpola irukke ! ) - Saw ur reply to kamla! Ha haha ....! Aanaalum neenga rombave 'pachai pachai ' - sorry to say this ( but rombave rasichen ! )
    Once again my best wishes to u , Meena ! Unga 'romantic mood ' menmelum valarga ! :whistle
    Affly ,
    Indhu .

4. sathya

sathya Gold IL'ite

hello meena

vizhiyaalin vizhi thanil mayangi
    vidiya vidiya vizhitha neram anaithum....
    chellamai sinungi nagara...
    kovilaam outingaam
    paranthu ponatho oru naal
    kan chimitti
    pattampoochiyaay...
    sirakadithu
    puthu neeril kulikkum
    kuruvigalaay
    mazhaithuliyil nanaiyum
    maangalai...
    thulli thirinthathai
    vaarthaigalil nee solla
    ingu niraya per karpanayil....!

many many happy returns of the day

sathya

5. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Meena,

:party

:birthday

:gift

:cheers

:queen ?

Happy Birthday to you.

6. meenaprakash

Dear Speedbull - thank you so much for your wishes.

Indhusri - Thank you Indhu. Accepted your wishes Madam. Hope you are doing fine, it's long time since I wrote to you.
    You mention romantic stories and I can think of only CV. I think she can conjure up beautiful stories. you must suggest to her.
    As for pachai, I don't think it's pachai but if you feel so then, maybe I can add-on some more colors and make it look different the next time - ;-)

Sathya - Thank you very much for showing up here. I've always loved reading your posts and I'm so glad I got one for myself in this thread. Now this thread is complete with your Kavithai wishes which has added that special touch. Beautiful words and I enjoyed reading it again and again. Thanks Sathya.
    Antha oru naal yepozhuthum vegamai parandhidum.

Krishnaamma - Thanks for your wishes and nice to see all the beautiful birthday smilies adorning your wishes. but why the question mark (?) next to :queen ???
    I surely was one that day. atleast once a year, we all need to be crowned, right???
    thanks again for your wishes.

7. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear meena,
    one day as i was getting ready to attach a nice card, this msg came up that i have exceeded all limits here for posting images and i had to delete so many birthday cards, it looked like my lover gave back my love letters to him,
    to be destroyed by me, and felt damn bad doing this, so from now on thought ok may be i cannot tax this site anymore, and sure i am sending one card to your personal id...ok so relax baby hope you had a wonderful birthday...sunkan

8. anjana

anjana Bronze IL'ite

Dear Meena,

Wish you a very :birthday even though not on time. Wish you the very best in life. Your day did seem to be fun filled and I hope it does continue to be that way.

Love,

9. meenaprakash

Dear Sunkan,

thank you very much for sending a beautiful card to my personal id. such lovely roses, I wish I had them growing on my compound wall just like your card.
    I understand the reason for not attaching a card here, that's ok. but, pls don't destroy the cards, you can send them to personal Ids atleast. So much used to seeing your cards that I couldn't stop myself from demanding one this time.
    thanks again. my day was good.

Anjana - Hey, Anjana, long time no see. how are you doing sweetheart??? It's always nice to hear from friends whether on time OR off time. Yes, my day went on well. It surely will continue to be great - you know why??? all my Hubby need to do is take me to reliance fresh or vegetable market and I'm like a kid running around happily looking at the fresh veggies and fruits and flowers. see how easy it is to make me happy. :p
    thanks again, I do appreciate your presence here.